PROLOGUE

PLEASE VOTE ON THE CHAPTERS IF YOU LIKE THEM!
Follow @voracious_reader_ on Instagram for book recommendations and more!

HAPPY READING :-)
***

It took every ounce of my willpower not to reciprocate his kiss. Our lips moved in flawless synchrony.

I trembled as I felt his tongue tracing my lower lip. My legs turned feeble, and I clutched his shirt for support. Suddenly, his hands released mine and firmly seized my waist, simultaneously drawing me closer.

I could perceive the fervent heat emanating from his body. His heart throbbed rapidly beneath my hands. I withdrew my hand and exerted a forceful push to separate us.

"Soaf... please," he implored, his azure eyes locked onto mine.

"I... I have to go," I responded, taken aback by the unexpected situation.

Somehow, I managed to release myself from his grip, retrieved the fallen file that fell on the floor when he pinned my hands against the wall, and hastily fled from the classroom.

"Soaf... Soaf," his voice dwindled as I swiftly departed.

With shaky breaths, trembling hands, and my heart beating fast, I found a quiet corner in the hallway where I sat on a bench. I tried to calm myself, holding onto the cold metal tightly. The chill made me shiver. I licked my lips, still savoring the taste of his kiss. It was hard to believe that he had actually kissed me.

What had just happened? What was going on with him? Raymond Reynolds, the most popular guy in our school, kissed me. Just a few weeks ago, he didn't even know I existed.

I couldn't sleep that night as I replayed the scene over and over in my mind. I wondered why he did it, I am sure he didn't like me?

Was it some kind of bet?

Another one of his tricks?

An attempt to make me like him?

But among all the logical explanations I came up with, there was one that didn't make sense. It sparked a strange feeling in me, making my heart flutter and my stomach fill with butterflies. It was an emotion I had never felt before.

Maybe, just maybe, he actually had real feelings for me.

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys!
It's my first time I'm writing a story.
I'm pretty nervous and sorry if I made any mistakes.

Please vote and follow my profile for updates.

** If you like fantasy, romance and adult fiction then check out my new book UNFAZED. **