chapter-25

Raymond Reynolds's POV

I planned a proposal for the first time in my life but unfortunately things turn out to be different. I couldn't tell her that I like her. I couldn't tell her that I care for her. I couldn't tell her that she make me feel things which I have never felt. I couldn't ask her to be my girl.

I don't know what was she is thinking but I know that Daniel will one day spill everything to her and if that happens she'll never trust me again. She'll never be mine.

I have to make a move as soon as possible.

Last night I couldn't sleep. Well how can you sleep when an Angel is sleeping in the same room.

She looked so.....peaceful.

She thinks that because she is a nerd people can make fun of her, they can bully her and no one will protect her from that. I cannot see her like this. She pities herself and it hurts me.

To think that no one was there when she was in need. No wonder she doesn't trust people easily. She keeps on asking me question on everything I do. She keeps on asking me, why.

She's so perfect in every aspect. So innocent, so intelligent and so beautiful yet so simple.
She's so beautiful. So pure. She's like an open book. Easy to read. She never fails to express herself.

She sleep-talks. She snorts...a cute one while sleeping.

Nowadays I smile more. I smile more than I smirk.

I hope this change is for good.

I was still on my couch looking at her as she sleeps peacefully. Suddenly I heard a sound on my window. I stood up and saw that someone is throwing rocks on my window. I opened it and found Daniel standing there.

Well great. That Moron had to ruin this for me.

"OPEN THE FUCKING GATE" he yelled.
I didn't want to shout because that would wake princess. So I decided to agree with him and nodded.

I went down to open the door.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH-" he started shouting again.

"She's sleeping..be quiet" I whisper-yelled.

He stood still, glaring at me. His lips pursed in a straight line.

"I know what are you up to Raymond. You've already hurt her a lot. Stop faking this all." he said still exasperated.

"It's not what you are thinking. Okay. Even I care for her-" he cut me off and said.

"No. You care about yourself. You are just using her and I'm not going to let you do that to her."

"Says the person who left her when she wanted you the most." this was all I could say and it was enough for shutting that bloody mouth of his.

He stood there still. His jaw clenched and I could see guilt on his face.

"I'm not leaving her alone with you and that too in your house" he said and walked towards the stairs. I follow him silently. As much as I wanted to rip his face apart I knew this was best for her.

She trusts him more than she trusts me. Moreover, he knew that I used her at first. I'm relieved that he didn't tell her this but I know he's planning something big.

I am afraid if he tells her about me. She'll never trust me again. She will never see me the way she sees me now. I like her smile. I like her when she blushes. I like her when she laughs. I like her when she snorts. I like her touch. I can get addicted to it. Whenever we touch it takes all my will not to turn into a jelly. Whenever I touch her a hundred bolt electricity passes through my spine. My heart starts thumping hard against my chest.