chapter-29

Raymond Reynolds's POV

I went to see Soaf as soon as I got rid of my detention. Daniel and I ended up with detention for two weeks. Though detentions are nothing new for me but getting detention for two whole weeks, well I haven't experienced that. While sitting for detention I was much worried about Soaf. Though I asked Claire to take her home and I found her with Chase, so I know he will drop them safely at home. I asked Chase to call after he drops them though he hasn't called yet.

I am worried. I hope Soaf is fine though she had her nose bleeding by the time Daniel got her to sick room and she was unconscious. For the first time in my life I was scared for someone. I was scared if anything happened to Soaf......I can't even think about it. Thankfully nothing bad happened.

Throughout my detention I texted Soaf, though she didn't replied. I tried calling her but she didn't pick up her phone either. Finally Chase called half an hour before my detention ended. He told me that Soaf was okay and Claire is with her.

I rang the door bell and was welcomed by smiling face of Lavy. Since I have been here countless times after me and Soaf started dating, Lavy and I have become good friends. She's a sweet little sister and cares too much about Soaf but she has a different perspective of life. She isn't a nerd like Soaf. She prefers enjoying her life more. Just like me, I guess that's why we became good friends.

"Hey! Is Soaf alright?" I asked as soon as I entered the house.

"Heya. Yes Lover boy, your princess is fine. She's just getting her beauty sleep. Claire said Mrs. Perkins told her to take some rest." Lavy replied following my steps as I headed towards Soaf's room.

"Hello Ellie"

"Hello Raymond. You have to tell me how she ended up with a broken nose?" Ellie. Soaf's mom asked me as I was passing her. I stopped in my tracks. I told her everything and how Daniel took her to the sickroom and we ended up in detention. Of course I didn't tell her that Daniel and I had a fight. Soaf told me she doesn't know about the fight between Soaf and Daniel. So I decided to keep quiet on this topic.

"I'll just check her once." I told Ellie and Lavy and finally went to Soaf's room.

I opened the gate, I saw her sleeping peacefully on the corner of her bed while Claire was sitting beside her probably texting someone on her phone and smiling.

"Ahem" I fake coughed just to bring Claire out the typical girl-blushing phase. I knew she was texting someone special, I caught her blushing while reading the text. she finally lifted her head and gazed towards me.

"Hey."

"Hi" she replied.

"How's she?" I asked her gesturing towards Soaf.

"She's fine now." Claire said getting up from bed. She wore her slippers and went toward the study table and picked up her back.

"I was just going home. Bye"

"Umm..Hey Claire, should I drop you?" as much as I wanted to spend my time with my girl I couldn't let her walk back to her home. It was getting dark outside. It won't be safe. Besides she did as I told her, getting Soaf home and staying with her. Though I know she would have done it anyway.

"No..Chase is coming to pick me. Thanks anyway. Bye" she said and turned on her heels to leave. But she stopped suddenly and turned around.

"Before you guys do anything just remember her mom is downstairs" she nodded while telling me this and then said a quick bye and left.

I sat next to her. She was half asleep and could sense me or so I guess because as soon aside sat next to her she hugged me. Her hands wrapped around my torso as her head rested on my chest.

I wrapped my hands around her back, hugging her tightly while my chin rested on her head.

"Ray.."

"How are you feeling princess?"

"I'm okay ray...stop asking that" she scolded me. Her voice was husky and low.

We lay there for about another half an hour. Suddenly the door burst open and we pulled apart in panic. I was just hoping it wouldn't be Ellie or she would ban me from coming here if she found us like this.

Thank fully it wasn't Ellie or Lavy. It was Daniel. He stood there with coldness in his eyes. I saw a flash on concern on his face as his eyes fell on Soaf but it again turned cold and hard as he glanced towards me. I guess he saw Soaf blushing because next thing he said hurt princess.

"Having fun?" there was a glint of anger in his eyes. His words were harsh.

"Dany" Soaf whispered while her eyes locked on the person standing in front of her.

"I just came here to check on you. I guess you don't need that" he said while turning around.

"No..wait!" Soaf exclaimed, her voice revealed how hurt she was. Her eyes filled with tears but she blinked them back.

Daniel stopped in his tracks but didn't turn around.

"I-I want to talk to you." she paused and glanced towards me before saying "alone" and gave me an apologetic smile.

That was my clue to go out of the room. I kissed her temples before heading out of the room. I ignored the presence of Daniel. I walked downstairs and sat with Lavy. We started talking in no time. My mind was not coordinating. I was afraid that Daniel would tell Soaf everything. Suddenly my heart felt like someone is continuously pinching it. My heart started racing and my mind stopped working.

I'm going to lose her.

This can't happen not to us.

Oh god! Daniel will take her away from me. Shit. The only thought made my world shattered. I can't lose her.

****
Hey guys.

Another update. What do you think? Will they end up. Is soaf going to break up? Sorry for short chapter.

Click on the star below to VOTE

Please read, vote and comment.

Thank you for reading :-)