chapter-23

Sophie Esinberg's POV

These parties are sooooo weird.

Why?

Well, practically no one here knows where they are and with whom they are and still they choose to do these deeds. Yukk.

I can puke right now.

Yukk. Right now I am trying to see this weirdo red-haired girl who is making out with a wall.

Isn't that funny?

Well if you are thinking why I'm saying that I'm trying to see is because this whole world decided to get blurry. So I can't see anything properly.

Hahahaha.

I'm not laughing at myself. Idiot.

I'm laughing at this girl. Redhead girl.

But wait. Why this wall has hands?

Does wall have hands? No. NO wall has ears not hands. This means that all these years people have been lying to me. Wall has hands too. That makes me think whenever I'm pressed against a wall, It can capture me. Then it'll absorb me and I'll go inside the wall and never come back. I'll die.

This wall has eyes too. That's...gross. So wall has eyes, ears, and hands. Wall can be a total human.

Talking about pressing to wall reminds me of something. Someone.

I was pressed against the wall and the file dropped out of my hand.

NO no no no no!

You're not going to think about Raym-

Ughhhh No thinking about him.

Okay!

Yes, boss. My mind replied.

So if you are thinking about why am I behaving like this? Then in my defense, I will say, No I didn't drink.

Or how about No I didn't drink because I saw Raymond dancing with some man-whore bitch too close. Actually, they were kind of..into each other.

Ouch. It hurts. That bitch!

HOLY MOTHER OF PARROT.

I've started cursing a lot nowadays. Wait. So is that a good sign or bad? I mean when I curse, I actually feel light.

Manwhore bitch.....

BITCH............

It feels good. Really. You should try it sometimes.

It works.

"Hey, Sophie. I hope you're enjoying the party!" Someone who is standing in front of me right now said. I can't recognize him. I guess he is the one who threw this party.

He's Raym-

No. Don't think about his name.

Okay, so I think this guy is his best friend. But what is his name? Think hard Soaf. You know his name. Was it Blase or Case? No. Maybe it was Jase. Nope definitely not last one.

Think girl think. Ouch. This whole thinking process is hurting my brain. Shit. It hurts. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Bloody dysfunction of cerebellum!

" Hey, you there? Hello?" That party guy was waving something in front of me. That something looks like a hand. Ohh. Maybe he's waving his hand in front of me.

OHH FUDGE

Of course, he is waving his hand in front of you girl. He is saying Hello to you. Where is your manners girl?