chapter-34

Sophie Esinberg's POV

It's been a week since my birthday and yes today is the day Raymond will be coming back from the football camp. School bus will reach around five in the evening and I have to go there to pick Ray. He said he has something important and wants me there. So i have to sneak out of the Office for an hour or two, I guess. I hope for whatever ray is calling me it doesn't take too much time because I have to get back to the Office and complete my today's task.

From the past one week, I've been working with all my energy. I have these bags under my eyes because of the lack of sleep I had last week. I just hope Ray doesn't notices it. I don't want to give him an explanation about why I wasn't sleeping well past week.

I glanced at my clock.

It's already 4:30 !

Swiftly I packed my bag and left the Office quietly while my gaze on the floor. We aren't allowed to leave the Office building until it's Lunch time or our shift is over. Well, in my case it's none so practically I'm ditching my work. I can't believe I'm the one doing this.

I've never even bunked a class and here i am trying to sneak out of my office only to catch up with mt boyfriend ( Who happens to be indirectly my boss).

Okay that was awkward.

I won't call him my boss, it sounds like I'm some slut.

I finally pulled away in the school's parking lot and saw already parked bus there.

That means they've already reached.

Well, shit.

I went rushing towards the football ground where they are suppose to assemble. I found Raymond there sitting on the side bench typing something on his phone with an angry look on his face.

Great soaf. He's probably thinking that you ditched today's plan and now he's angry.

Even though he's my boyfriend now but angry Raymond is someone I would not like to counter with. angry Raymond is more like some angry wrestler ready to rip off the head of anyone who stands in front of him.

Somehow I managed to make my way towards him and stood in front of him. He didn't seem to notice because he was too busy with something. Since my mobile didn't buzz that means he hasn't send me any message, he isn't typing me. But from Raymond's expression it is clear that whosoever he's texting to he's angry at him/her.

I sighed while realizing that he's not angry at me. His head snapped towards me and I saw his eyes started twinkling. his eyes went from some unreadable expression to warm and happy. As if he has seen something heart-whelming while his lips turned up in a breath-taking smile. His dirty blonde hairs were sweaty but still he smelled good. His blue eyes were penetrating into my brown ones.

Did I ever mention that my boyfriend is steamy?

Well i think calling him steamy would be an understatement. His well defined abs were on wide-display as he was shirtless, maybe they were having some practice session because almost everyone here is sweaty.

"Are you done drooling over me?" i snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Raymond's voice while a smirked plastered on his plum- pink lips.

No

"huh...cocky much?" i said raising an eyebrow at him just to make it look as if his appearance didn't bother me.

Well, he shouldn't be like this at least in the school campus. Not that I'm complaining but what If there was cheer-leading team here.