chapter-37

3 months Later

Ellen Whitmore's POV

For the nth time my phone started buzzing and I ignored. God, whosoever was disturbing me was going to face my wrath if it isn't for a good reason. I didn't even look at the caller ID. I assumed it to be that nicompoop Daniel. He's the one who keeps disturbing me asking about the plan and stuff.

Finally my phone stopped buzzing. I sighed.

I really need to relax right now.

I buried my head more into the chest of the guy I hooked up with. We met at a party tonight and I so wanted to release my stress. It's been a while since I got laid now.

As soon as I started to drown in my unconsciousness my fucking phone started buzzing again.

Irritated, I got up and grabbed my phone which was lying on the nightstand.

Mr. Reynolds?

Okay this is so unexpected. I glanced towards the time.

12:37 a.m

Why the heck Mr. Reynolds is calling me so late? Without giving it much of a thought I swiped the screen and answered the call.

"Mr. Reynolds?" I asked.

"Hello Ellen. Sorry for disturbing you so late."

"It's fine Mr. Reynolds. What made you call me this late?"

"Well, I've been thinking about the plan you told me. Umm...and I think I'm up for it. I cannot let my company's heir runaway from his responsibilities. Besides I'll do anything to keep my son to myself." he replied from the other side of the line

Although I was squealing in happiness inside, I didn't show it. Not even on the phone. The last thing I want is to show Mr. Reynolds how much I want Raymond for myself.

I took a deep breath to calm my excitement and replied

"That's very well Mr. Reynolds, I'll help you in any way I can."

"Sure Ellen. Documents will be ready by tomorrow. I will sent them to your house and then you can carry your work from there. I hope you know what you have to do?" he asked.

I can't believe he asked me this. God, he's such a dumbo. I was the one who proposed this plan to him and this asshole is asking me whether I know my part or not. He's too blockhead for a scientist.

" Yes Mr. Reynolds. I am well aware of my job. Thank you for giving it a shot." I replied.

"Ahh..cut the formalities Ellen, instead I should thank you. You are helping me in securing my Company's Future. This means a lot. Thank you."

"It's nothing Mr. Reynolds." I replied with a smile on my face. No one take what's mine. This should be a good lesson for miss goody two shoes.

I don't care what his fucking company does. I am least interested in it's future. All I care about is Raymond and me.

Sophie Esinberg's POV

Finals are coming!

It's hardly any time left. Well, okay it's almost a month left for preparation but still. There is so much course to do and so little time is left. Gish, I have no idea how will I manage it.

What if I don't get the scholarship I applied for. Well shit, I cannot let that happen. Mom has been saving money since a year now but I know I'll require more. Well I got some money when I won The Intern Award months ago but still even if I include them, we'll be short of money.