chapter-31

Raymond Reynolds's POV

I came back from practice. We had an early morning session. Our next session will start at two in the afternoon.My body was full of sweat and I was stinking as well so i decided to go for a bath. I took a quick bath and changed myself into some  loose shorts and a v-neck shirt.

I saw the time, it was almost nine in the morning. Since it is Wednesday, soaf would be free right now. She has her second period free today. So I decided to call her. Her voice was enough to calm me down. All I can think about is her. I miss her so much. I looked at her picture in my phone. She is so beautiful, so naive.

I was about to call her when suddenly my phone started ringing. The name Ellen flashed on the screen. I wasn't in any mood of talking to her right now. I wanted to talk to soaf, I wanted to hear her voice. I want to make sure she's fine.

I rejected Ellen's call. Again my phone started buzzing.

It was Ellen again. I knew she would call me until I answer her call so I picked it up.

"Hey Raymond" Ellen chirped from the other side of line.

No doubt Ellen has been my best friend since I started going to school and even our parents were Best Friends, so we know each other well.

"Hey El. Do you want something? Actually I'm a bit busy right now."

I know it sounded very mean but right now my urge to call soaf is increasing. I want to hear her voice. I have to get rid of El.

"Why, can't I just call you because I want to talk to you?" she replied. I actually felt guilty at this point. After all she's my best friend.

"As I said El. I am busy." I lied.

"You want to call her , don't you?" She said. This surprised me. Was It that obvious.

NO. She can't know that my feelings for Soaf are real. She can't know that I've actually fallen in love with her. When I first kissed Soaf and screwed up everything El decided to help me and I think she enjoyed it. She made sure Soaf was jealous of her , so she would realize her feelings for me and come back to me and then I can again use her.

Little did I know that I'll fall for her. It all happened so suddenly I didn't even realize it. That day when I saw her with Daniel, I was jealous. So I ended up kissing her. I didn't realize what I was doing then.

But for Ellen, she thinks I'm still using Soaf. I have to let her think so because she can do a lot of Damage to my relationship with soaf and I don't want that.

"Who?" I asked innocently.

"Don't play dumb Raymond. You are falling for that bitch aren't you?"

"Shut up El."

"So you really are falling for her. What happened to the plan Raymond. YOU. HAVE. TO.USE.HER." she said these words so boldly that hearing them like this made me feel guilty. Not only guilty I want to kill my self for doing this to her. How can I be such a beast. How can I even think of using her for something. I disgust myself.

"Shut it El."

"She's a bitch and a slut. She's jus-" I cut her off in between

"Shut your fucking mouth! How dare you talk about my girl like this." I shouted on the line. She has no right to sat something like this to Soaf. My nose flared by the time .

"Raymond how can you say this to me? How can you DO this to me? To us?" she cried on the other side.

Shit.