chapter-21

I have planned everything. For the first time in my life, I am nervous. I felt sweat forming on my forehead.

I have hurt her previously but not anymore. From now onwards, I will make this sure that she has all the happiness she deserves. I hated myself for hurting her. Every time I hurt her, it felt like someone is stabbing me continuously in my heart.

But now, I've hurt her enough and before that bastard, Danny has any chance with her, I'll make her mine. I saw the way he sees her. I wanted to rip him apart there and then but I feared because he knew about my plan.

The day Ellen came to my house shouting about me ruining our plan. Dany heard everything because he lives only next door.

I don't know why he hasn't told her about this till now. I thought he would've told her but next day when I saw her standing across the corridor, looking like an angel. I saw her gloomy eyes but I knew Danny didn't tell her. If he would've told her at least she would talk to me, get angry, slap me or something like that. But she didn't do anything. Every time I see her, she has hurt and pain reflecting her expressions.

"Hey, buddy. Is Everything fine?" Chase asked me bringing me back from my thoughts.

"Hey" I replied blankly ignoring his question.

"So is everything up?"

"Yeah. I hope she comes." I replied as my eyes were glued to the entrance door waiting for someone to come.

"She will" Chase assured me patting my back while giving me a small nod.

"So what's the plan after this?" he asked while raising his eyebrows.

"You'll find out soon," I replied scowling at him. He gave an amused look and disappeared into the crowd.

I heard some guys talking about this really hot girl who entered the party just a minute ago. One of them stated that a guy tried to talk to her as soon as she entered the hall and she refused.

Well, that was the first hint for me. She was definitely my princess. As far as I know, all the girls present in these parties are desperate for talking to guys. So if some girl refused that.

It's definitely my Soaf.

When did she arrive? Maybe when I was busy conversing with Chase.

What. Wait. Did I just say my Soaf? Geez, really that's creepy. Who even says that nowadays. Jesus, get a grip, Raymond.

I started searching for her as it was time to take the plan in action.

I saw Chase, he was totally pissed though an evil look was drawn all over his face. I don't get it what happened to him? It's his party he is supposed to enjoying this.

As I headed towards him, I saw him talking to a girl. I recognized her as one of Soaf's friend. All I know about her is she's a new admission and I saw her hanging out with Soaf and Danny a lot.

My pace increased towards them and u didn't even realize this. I saw her scowling at Chase and she looked like she's not in a mood to talk but still, Chase was talking to her.

"Hey, Chase," I said standing behind him. He turned around and gave me a confused look.

Alright, I know I just talked to him but I wanted to know where she is but I didn't want anyone to think that I'm desperate for her.

Well, I'm a player. What else do you expect?

I simply grinned at him as he didn't reply.

"Hey. Raymond Reynolds" I said to the new girl, greeting her with a smirk.

"Hey! Claire Williams" she said grinning back.

"So you're alone here?" I asked her mockingly as I knew her answer.

"Naah, my friend went to the balcony. She wasn't feeling good," she said while my lips were aligned in a straight line.

Chase raised an eyebrow to tease me.

I ignored him and said "catch you later" while making my way towards the balcony.

As soon as I opened the door I saw her, facing back towards me her slender figure shivering as the breeze brushed her smooth skin. She wore a beautiful backless sundress with a pair of high heels which were matching. As I walked towards her I saw her eyes were closed and her hairs were waving like a water wave.

She was feeling the air. Her eyes were closed and her breath was deep.
I came and stood behind her while smelling her sweet fragrance. She smells like vanilla.

Standing here I wonder how many guys have had the pleasure of encountering this sweet fragrance.

Wait. No. If anyone does it I'll punch the daylights out of him.

Ughh. Possessive much?

Shut up, Ray!

"Hey princess" I whispered bending down a little while getting embraced by her smell and warmth.

She makes my mind calm. Her looks make my mind go blank and sometimes I think, this makes me look insane.

But I can't show that, right?

She turned around with a jerk and gaped at me in shock.

I thought everything is fine between us and especially after what happened at her house.

But she jerked away from my hand which was resting on her waist.

What the fuck?

What did I do now?

****

Hey guys.

Another update. How's it going? I hope you like it. Please tell me if I've offended anything.

Please read, vote and comment

Thank you for reading :-)