chapter-33

Raymond Reynolds' POV

It's been a week now since I've seen princess and I am craving for her touch. She's just like a lullaby to me. I've been too busy lately with my football practices our sessions are long and we all end up having a exhausting day. Well, most of them go for parties in the night but instead of accompanying them I find it better to just talk to Soaf. Her voice just works as alcohol to me. It eases the pain and it's addictive too. Maybe her lips are more addictive.

Yeah sure they are.

I saw the time.

WHAT!

It's already 12:10 a.m.

"Can you please stop driving like a turtle. See the time-" I told him showing my watch "It's already 12:10. You idiot."

"Ohh...if that's so....why don't you drive?" Daniel yelled clearly offended by what I just said to him.

"Okay then...let's switch it." I replied. I seriously cannot stand another minute of his driving. this man doesn't really knows what driving means.

I went to the driving seat while Daniel sat on the passenger's seat. I stepped on the gas and started driving within a few minutes my phone started ringing, I didn't have to think twice about who it was. I already know it is my princess but I cannot answer the call while driving. Daniel picks up my phone which is lying on the dashboard and shows the screen to me.

It's princess.

"Shall I answer this for you?" he asks clearly annoyed by the fact that she is calling me at this time. He doesn't know that we call at late night. He is one of the guys who go to that stupid dumbass parties.

"NO" I stated clearly in a high voice to make myself clear.

"As you wish" he mumbled under his breath with a sigh and I looked back towards the road.

"Bastard" I muttered. I know he heard this.

"Wait, what? I should be the one calling you this." Daniel replied with a frown on his face.

"Ohh really" i mocked an eyebrow at him.

"Man.. you're the one who stole my girl okay and now she doesn't see anyone besides you." Daniel replied.

"First and foremost she's my girl not yours. Second, it's her choice to make not yours and SHE.CHOSE.ME" I said the last few words boldly so that this prick can register them in his mind clearly.

"She will leave you and come to me if I tell her the truth." Daniel said in a 'duh' tone. I stiffened at this. I know he is right.

"I know that" I said with a defeated sigh.

"You know why I didn't tell her about you yet, that is because I saw it in her eyes. The truest she has in you, the way she loves you and if I will tell her about you, I know she cannot handle it. She'll be weak again. God knows I cannot see her like this but you know what i don't want to keep her in this illusion too."