Prologue

First demons of hell are all actually angels from above, that includes LUCIFER- himself..

-----------------------------------------------------------

"This is bullshitt.. residing and playing thousand of centuries in this depths and pits of hell are boorrring-"

"Shut- up, Asmo-"

"Oh, come- on, Amon.. you're being hot- headed again, I'd say we have to take breaks from this hell- hole and enjoy ourselves in the human world, whatta ya think? Luci- baby??-" Asmo just winked to Lucifer who is sitted in his throne who is boringly looking at his sharp talons. While the five princes of hell just look at Lucifer with an anticipating look on their faces.

"Those shitty angels of your father aren't visiting and playing with us anymore. They are busy watching and guiding those idiots and shitty humans to make a goodie- goodie work free from our exciting evils doings, my spawn residing in the human world are being thrown back at our realm and that's not good.." Asmo violently shook his head as he says those words.

"You say.. you're losing your precious and delicious food that you might suck in this realm,."- amon smirking to asmo.

"I say.. I will take a break and build my beautiful and lustful palace out in the human world where I can have an all you can buffet. Sounds good right? So brothers, friends?? Err.. acquaintance or so whatever, I'll be going.. ha- ha- ha."

"Sounds real exciting., well, might as well abandoned this realm and enjoy myself too."- Amon drifted his way to the big hall with his famous smirked.

And all the princes of hell, leave the big hall except Lucifer who is still looking boringly at his sharp talons.

Might as well enjoy myself then, eh..? That's what in his head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asmo or Asmodeus-

is one of the seven princes of hell, god of lust one of the seven deadly sins.

Amon or Satan -

One of the seven princes of hell, he is the god of wrath of seven deadly sins.

Lucifer-

The right hand of father almighty, the arch- angel of light but now.. he is the chief and head of all the demons in the hell. One of the princes of hell and absolutely their head, he is the god of pride.