7

*next morning*

-Bzz- -Bzz-

Ugh. Who could be texting me at this time in the night?

I roll over towards my nightstand in between my bed and window to be blinded by sunlight. I hiss.

I quickly grab my phone and turn back around. I looked to see that I have 10 messages.

I click on my messages first to see seven messages from Dana.

- - - - - - - - -
Dana: Luce, are you okay?
Dana: Hello, can you please answer me?
Dana: Just had a dream about you, wanted to make sure you are okay?
Dana: Luciana Meredith Crest.
Dana: I'm texting your mother
Dana: Just got off the phone, with your mom, you can at least tell me you're okay
Dana: you're sleeping.. okay then, Well text me when you get a chance.
- - - - - -
Two texts was from my mom.

Mom: luce, make sure you get in touch with dana
Mom: off to work love you, get some rest, you look very worn out

And that's what I planned to to do. I'm so glad it's Saturday because I would not be okay to go to school.

I got out my bed and walk to the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth, once I was done I went down stair to make some breakfast.

It was really quiet in the house, so I decided to plug my phone into my speakers.

As I was plugging the aux cord, my phone buzzed again signaling that I got a text.

I opened it to see I had a text from Kendra.

Kendra: planning on coming to school today delinquent?😂

I quickly opened my calendar to reveal its friday!

What the heck? I thought it was the weekend! Last night must have really shook me because I'm all messed up.

I hauled my little butt up them stairs and slipped on a pair of leggings and a big tshirt. I slipped on my moccasins and hopped into Dill.

Not even bothering the speed limit I was in the school parking lot within 9 minutes.

▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫
(Lunch Time)

"Well well, if it isn't Miss. Too Cool for School." Teased Kendra sitting across from me.

"Oh stop it, I had a rough night." I said playfully hitting her.

"Really? What happened?" She asked pulling out her lunch.

"On my way home from your house, I hit an animal."

"Did you kill it?" She asked nonchalantly.

"No, it tried to kill me!" I though I said quietly but turned out I screamed.

I put my head in my arms.

"Is everyone looking?" I whispered to Kendra.

"Yes...but not at you." She replied back.

I turned in my chair to see that everyone is looking at the entrance of the cafeteria.

In walked Karlie Ann, Ashton, a younger kid that looks sorta like Karlie and to my surprise Greyson was following behind them.

Every one followed as they made their way towards the back near us.

I turned to see where they were headed to see no other empty tables, I turned back around to be greeted with a flawless face.

"Hey, remember me?" Asked Greyson looking down at me.

"Uh, yeah hi Greyson." I let out nervously.

"Do you mind if we sit with you?" He asked.

I looked to Kendra to see that she had a shocked face. As I turned back to Greyson I caught glimps of the other students to see them and Kendra shared the expression.

"Yeah sure." I said giving him a smile before turning back to my lunch.

Greyson sat to my left, to my right Karlie Ann.

Across from me next to Kendra the younger looking kid, and Ashton.

"So what's up?" Greyson asked.

For a second me and Kendra just stared at each other,but then I spoke.

"Well I was just about to tell Kendra how I was almost attacked by two giant dogs."

"What do you mean, giant dogs?" Asked Karlie Ann with a smirk.

"Like giant wolves, they were they were the size of Dill!" I exclaimed.

"Who's Dill?" Asked the younger kid.

"Uh, that's my car. I named him." I said looking in my lap, turning beet red.

When I looked back up I met with Karlie Ann's eyes.

"Your weird..." she said with a chuckle.

"Karlie," Greyson said in a way a father would talk to their k I d after they've done something they shouldnt.

Karlie then put her hands up. "But you're cool, you're cool and weird. " she said chuckling.

I gave her a small smile before looking at Kendra. She was looking straight at me. I looked into her eyes, which she motioned to her left.

I looked to her left to see Ashton looking at her like he was a little kid looking at shiny toy at the store.

Then she whipped around to face Ashton .

"Is there something on my face because you keep staring at me?" She asked shaking her head in a duh motion.

Greyson and Karlie Ann laughed.

"No, I just think you're beautiful." He said looking into her eyes.

She suddenly turned red, and turned back to her lunch.

We all stared at her with goofy smiles until Karlie Ann asked a question.

"So Blake, how was your date last night?" She asked facing the younger kid sitting next to her.

"It went good, I think she's the one." Blake said with glossy eyes.

"Awh, puppy love." Karlie Ann said with a baby voice.

"Shut up." Blake said smiling.

"When do we get to meet 'the one'?" Asked Ashton, finally breaking away his stare from Kendra.

"Actually I told her to meet us for lunch." He said looking down at his phone.

At the same time my phone buzzed.

It was a text from Kendra.

Kendra:😶

I just looked up at her and laughed.

Me and her both continued to eat our lunch.

Then suddenly someone approached the table, nor me or Kendra looked up from our lunches.

"Guys, this is who I was talking about." Said Blake standing up.

"Hi, im Maddie!" Cheered a familiar voice. Both me and Kendra's heads snapped up to see none out her than Maddie O'Grady.

"Skipper?" Asked a shock Kendra.

"Barbie?" Returned Maddie.
🔸 🔸 🔸 🔸 🔸

I updated!!

I think, I'm going to start doing part two's of chapters every so often, I think they'll fit better.

¤Vote¤
☆Comment☆
♡Share♡