33

🚨Bentleys POV🚨

Why every time Lucy leaves my sight, she comes back with the scent of leech?

Its always very faint, from this stupid masking spray.

Ale has been informing me that, the creators of the spray are anonymous.

Not that I want know who they are, but why are th ey selling them to leeches.

My territory could be crawling with leeches and rogues and I wouldn't even know.

Whatever. As long as they stay away from Lucy and my pack they can do as they wish.

But I won't hesitate to kill them if come in contact with them.

Speaking of Lucy, she's pissed at me. And she has every right.

I got pissed when she was talking to Aaron, and walked away from her. Plus she also thinks I forgot her birthday.

I didn't forget her birthday, I'm actually planning on throwing her party thank you very much.

I plan on inviting the everyone. I've been sneaking around with Dana getting everything set up.

I want it to be the best birthday party Lucy has ever had.

But Dana did inform, that Lucy doesn't like celebrating her birthday, I don't know why though. Hopefully she will like it.

I'm currently in my room getting dress.

I've been trying to text Lucy, but she hasn't replied.

Blake said that everyone planning on going to the football game tonight, and Lucy would be there.

So I plan on surprising her there.

I brush my hair back and place a grey bandana over my forehead.

I have on a pair grey cargo shorts and a red tank top matched with my red vans.

All set I walk down to see my mother sitting at the table reading her magazines.

Stupid magazines.

"Where you going?" She asks not looking up.

"To the football game." I say grabbing my keys.

"I thought you hated your schools football team." She says flipping the page of her magazine.

"Yeah, well Lucy's there." I say opening the door.

I'm about to walk out when my calls my name.

"Yeah?" I turn to have a magazine thrown at me luckily I duck.

"You better ask Lucy to homecoming!" She shouts.

"I will woman! And when I get back I'm shredding all your magazines!" I shout walking out.

"Well then you'll get hit with my hardcovers!"She shouts with a laugh.

Why is my mother crazy?

▫ ▫ ▫
✴Lucys POV✴

"Dana you look fine! Lets go!" I yell to Dana.

We're in the school parking lot, about to go the game and Dana's freaking out because she thinks she looks stupid.

Kendra informed us that school spirit is really big in Sunnyhill, so all the girls minus Karlie Ann went to the party store and a consignment shop and bought red and grey accessories to wear.

I'm wearing a red jersey I found at the consignment shop, with grey soffe shorts.

I bought bows, and necklaces to wear and even some face paint.