40:part 2

🚨Bentleys POV🚨

If this fucking leech Elias wasn't standing before my mate, his head would have been crushed right now.

A long with his bitch sister.

As Elias is giving me is plan, which I could care two shuts about, I see a shadow moving behind the vampires.

"Over my dead body." I growl catching the last part about Vampire hybrids.

"That's what I'm hoping for ."

Just then, a vampire that was holding one of Ashtons arms falls to the ground. We all look.

"Syrius?" The other one asks looking down.

Then a wooden board is put through the other guy.

Quite gnarly if I say so myself.

The man falks, showing a pissed off Karlie Ann.

That's when all hell breaks loose.

Two more vampires, drop down leaving it 7 against our five.

"I don't care about them, just kill that girl." Elias shouts pointing to Lucy.

Greyson the growls and jumps shifting in mid air tackling one of the guys. Ashton begins the on the other.

Karlie Ann and Ale fight the two new vamoires, leaving me with Nadia and Elias.

"Two against one, what are the odds?" Nadia says.

"Not in your favor." I say before lunging at them.

▫ ▫ ▫
✴Lucys POV✴

Everyone is now fighting.

I finally get my breathing on track, and stand up.

"Lucy here!" Dana says throwing the keys at me.

I catch them, and quickly unchain Blake.

As soon as he is free he leaps, shifting right at Nadia.

He takes her down, and they go tumbling.

I look around and Karlie Ann is fight belong side Ale.

Not going to lie, they would look good together if they were still a couple.

More vampires keep flying down from nowhere, like are they hanging from the ceilings I don't know.

But Ashton and Greyson are in beast mode, killing each and everyone. But when one dies two more appear.

"Lucy stand behind me." Dana says stepping in front of me, taking two daggers from her boots.

A red headed vampire tries to attack us, but Dana kicks her then throughs the dagger right into her forehead.

"Jesus." I say covering my eyes.

Just then Ashton and Greyson come to us, and get into a fighting stance.

Anyone who dares comes nears us, head gets twisted off.

I look beyond everyone to see Aidan just standing there. I run to him.

"Aidan what are you doing?" I yell at him.

"Lucy move." He says in a flat tone.

"I'm not moving! Karlie Ann could die and your just watching at your own kind kills her!" I yell.

Then Aidan suddenly grabs my wrist, and pushes me behind me.

I watch as he jumps on a vampire who was charging at us.