12

🚨Bentleys POV🚨

Ashton I want you to look up Lucy and tell me what you know about her. I mindlinked to my third in command.

Greyson is supposed to be with me, but he is cleaning up the mess from last night. He said he would come late to the meeting.

In five minutes I have a meeting with a neighboring pack to talk about something important.

I haven't done much Alpha duties since the passing of my dad, but my pack looked lost so I need to get out of my daze and pull my shit together. The Kings Pack is known to be the the strongest pack in America and i need to keep that title up and follow my father's footsteps.

I walked in the house one which is the meeting and guest house and walked up the stairs.

Winston of the Sawz pack was already in the room, I could pick up his scent as soon as he entered my territory.

I opened the door, to be greeted by Winston and his Beta Dieter.

"Thank you for meeting with us Alpha Bentley, we really appreciate it." Said Winston shaking my hand.

"Please call me Ben,sit. My beta, will be joining us shortly." I said motioning for the chairs.

"So,what is it that y ou guys wanted to address?" I asked pouring the three of us some water.

"Well, I recieved a call from Alpha Tyler from the Verta pack and he said that their have been scent of rogues passing through the territories." He said as Dieter growled.

"We just encountered 7 rogues yesterday, we killed o3 but the others got away."

"We believe there are more, the scent was heavy and lasted a while." Said Dieter with an angry expression.

I nodded. We have had problems with rogues in past, but nothing we couldnt handle. But of the look of it, Winston looks worried about it.

"It seems as though they are traveling in a pack." I said.

"Yes, which is ,unusual because rogues barely travel in two." Finished Winston.

"Correct, thank you for letting me know, my pack can handle some rogues." I said sipping my water.

"But that's not all." Said Dieter with an annoyed look. Just then in walked a tired Greyson.

"These aren't just some random rogues. These ones were stronger. And their eyes weren't the red they usually are." He continued.

"Go on.." I encouraged.

"Their eyes have hints of blue. They are much faster, and have quicker reflexes and they seem to have sense of what's coming."

"So what are you implying?" I asked leaning back in my chair.

"Please don't take this as disrespect," began Winston with his hands up, "but I think you should train your pack more."

"Just because your pack couldn't stop some lousy rogues that were more skilled than you doesn't me-" I put my hand up to stop Greyson.

"Excuse my Beta." I said through gritted teeth.
"But I think well be okay."

Winston nodded, while Dieter eyed Greyson.

"If that's all, I have some things to do." I said standing up.

Winston stood up and shook my hand. He went for Greysons hand but Greyson just crossed his hand looked at him.

Dieter shook my hand, and gave Greyson an annoyed stare before following behind his Alpha.