28

(Monday Morning, 2:15am)

"I really hope she doesn't wake up." I say tip toeing around Karlie Ann's stuff.

"So what are we doing again?" Skipper asks holding the packing tape.

"Well," I whisper placing a big bowl of Mac and cheese on the dresser, "we're going to make like a fort around Karle Ann's bed with the Mac and cheese, were going to tape it so it's hard for her to get out. I'm then going to place string on her fingers, " i say motioning for the string in my hand, " So when she moves this bowl of Mac and cheese will fall on her." I finish proudly.

Skipper rolls her eyes.

"Okay, not bad. But how is this you know, good?" She asks.

"Well, its Kraft Mac and Cheese, and her name is Karlie Ann Kraft...get it?"

Skipper tilts her head and closes her eyes.

"Cheesey I know." I say making myself laugh.

I should be a comedian, like where do I come up with these things.

▫     ▫     ▫

(Monday, 10:30)

"What the hell?!"

Bingo.

I've been too anxious to see if my plan would work. And I think it did.

I rush out of my room to see Karlie Ann walking out of her covered in Mac and cheese, and in her hands a box of Mac and cheese.

"Who the hell did this?" Karlie Ann shouts.

Then comes Bentley and Ashton from their rooms, and Dana opens the doers from hers.

They look into Karlie Ann's room and all laugh.

I walk over to see Mac and cheese all over her bed, and the fort demolished.

I burst out in laughter.

"Who did it?" Karlie Ann asks pointing the box at all of us.

"Not me, that looks like too much work." Greyson says taking a macaroni off of Karlies face and eating it.

"Greyson!" Dana yells swatting his arm.

"It wasn't me, I'm not even in the game." Dana says.

"It was either you or Bentley." Karlie Ann points out.

Bentley looks at me, and I'm biting my lip not to laugh but I cant.

"Lucy!" Karlie Ann whines slapping her arms down.

Bentley chuckles.

"I didn't think you'd actually pull through." Bentley says putting his arm around me.

"Oh I'm in it to win." I say.

"Now I have to wash my hair! I straightened it last night." Karlie Ann whines again.

"Oh get over it." I say smiling at her.

"Can we at least say it was a good prank?" I say looking at everyone.

"It was good." Dana nods.

"Yeah, for a beginner." Greyson says earning a slap from Dana.

"Can you stop man handling me woman? Jesus, if I breathe I get slapped." He says.

Dana raises her hand to get him again but he ducks and pulls her into a hug making her laugh. He then pulls her into the living where all we can hear are their laughs.