YOU GUYS!♡

i just recieved a message from Wattpads @thefictionawards
and they the gave me information on how tomorrow (July 8th, 2016) they are holding 'The Fiction Awards'!

It is a competition that hosts all different genres, but get this it's 100% up to YOU and the other fans to vote on who wins!

You, as readers get to nominate different stories!! Please vote for me, so I can me nominated!!

Hopefully if you guys nominate me I could have a chance to win! But If I don't win, I'll be perfectly okay with it, I'll just be glad was given the opportunity to be considered!

I wish the best to luck to all the other competitors!

'May the odds be ever in your favor.' *bows*

🔼

Guys never would I have thought that something from mere imagination would become something as popular as I thought It would be.

I've always loved writing, and Wattpad gave me the awesome opportunity to do so! So thank you Wattpad! But I'd also like to thank my loviees you have stuck with me through Human Luna. It's is my second book on Wattpad, but i can see my growth between it and 'I'm the Alpha'.

You guys are truly my favs!

Xo, daaprincess 👑

QUESTION: what's your nationality/race?

QUESTION AGAIN: what do you think my race/nationality is?

QUESTION: (wait, another one?☝😂) how old do You think I am?