21

✴Lucys POV✴
(Later in the day)

Me and Dana had so much fun today, I just can't believe she is staying with us!

What I also can't believe she is a pyschic!

Me and her are currently in my room painting our nails and doing facials.

"So when did you find out y ou were psychic?" I asked painting my toe Powdered Pink.

"Well, it was in 7th grade me and my cousin Kyle were hanging out in his backyard and i felt like this sudden, how can i say this,uh let's just say I had feeling that something wasn't right. In his backyard he has tall grass, son you can't really see the ground much. Anyways we were walking and I got the image of a snake."

She paused to blow on her nails.

"Then Kyle started to run from me, and I I thought he was going to get hurt, so I jumped on him sending him flying. And guess what? A snake jumped at him, if I didn't push him it would have bitten him."

"Wow that's insane." I say tightening the brush to the nail polish.

"Yup, and ever since then I get images of things that are going to happen and they always do. They might not happen at the time it can come a day late or week but I always know what's coming."

"Thats such a cool gift to have." I said.

"Not all the time, sometime I see depressing things or I shouldn't."

"Oh." Was all I could think of to say.

Just then my timer on my phone went off.

"Time to do part two of the face mask!" I cheered.

Back in New York Dana and I would do all these DIY face mask. We walked to the bathroom and applied the egg yolk.

The egg yolk helps with dry skin, leaving it soft and moistures. The only bad part is when the yolk dries it makes you look like an old lady. But hey the things you do for beauty.

"Hey, I'm going grab something from down stairs, I'll be right back." Dana said going down stairs.

"But you haven't put the yolk mask on yet." I called after.

"I will when I get back." She yelled back.

I finished putting the mask on and walked down stairs. I see Dana in front of the fridge frozen.

"Everything all right over there?" I asked coming up to here.

"He's here." She said flatly.

"Who's here?" I asked scared.

"Oh my god, where can I hide? I look like poop, he can't see me like this. Lucy help!" She whispered yelled.

I went to ask again, when the doorbell rang. I looked to Dana who looked she just peed herself. She then bolted up the stairs to the guest room, locking the door.

The doorbell rang followed by some voices.

"Lucy! Open the door it's cold here!" Screamed the voice of Kendra.

I bolted to the door and swung it open.

I was then bombarded by a blonde and little brunette who were followed by Ashton, Blake, Benltey, Karlie Ann and Greyson.

"We were so worried about you!" Cried out Skipper.

"Whats on your face?" Asked Kendra disgusted.

"Oh my god. It's a face mask." I said embarrased.

"You look like a yellow old lady." Laughed Karlie Ann.