22

✴Lucys POV✴

"Lets get you cleaned up." I chuckled walking over to her.

"I'm not getting up until everyone leaves." She whispered, which i thought was only for me to hear, but since there are wereeolves in the premises, they heard to.

The boys started to pile out, but the girls decided to stay, including Greyson.

"Greyson go." Karlie Ann ordered.

Greyson looked at her like she was dumb. He then locked eyes with Dana and winked making her blush.

I walked over to Dana helping her up.

"Well this is embarrassing." She said looking at me. I let out a another laugh.

I then turned to the rest of the girls.

"Girls, this my best friend from New York, Dana. Dana this is Karlie Ann, Skipper, and this is Kendra." I said pointimg to each one.

They all screamed hi, while Dana smiled.

"Do you think I could take a shower...because you know.." She said uncomfortable.

"Yeah, totally, you know where everything is" I said.

She nodded and walked to the closet pulling out a outfit. It was a pair of grey sweatpants with a giant longsleeve. The thing I don't get about Dana, is how she could be dressed like a bum and still look good, maybe it's not in my nature.

She could wear a garbage bag and look great.

"Well, just wait for you in my room." I said leading the ladies out.

When we got to my room, we all hopped onto my bed.

"They know." Karlie Ann said nonchalantly.

"Know what?" I asked.

"We know about werewolves!!" Skipper screeched.

"Oh my god yes, I can't be live I have my very own Jacob!" Kendra added.

"Quiet down ladies, it's not that exciting." Karlie Ann smirked.

"How can you say that? I've read so many books on werewolf romances, and finding your soulmate, only to find out the stories are true? Girl im stoked." Skipper said throwing her hand down.

"Its kinda weird though. My first boyfriend will be my last." Kendra said with a scrunched nose.

"Well at least you won't go through any heartbreak." Karlie Ann said laying back on my bed.

"True." Kendra nodded.

"How'd they tell you?" I asked.

"Well after you were taking to the hospital, Ashton came to my house to make sure I was okay. He then told me flat out told me. At first I laughed, but he was all serious and then I was like 'your funny.' Then all of a sudden his eyes changed to this golden color and he opened his mouth to reveal canines."

"Did you scream?" I asked.

"No, but I did back away from him making him sad. He th en reached out to me and I couldn't be afraid." S he said smiling to herself.

"I don't think anyone should be afraid of Ashton, he is like a socially awkward."

Kendra then picked up a pillow and ythrew it at Karlie Ann.

"No he isnt, he's just shy." Kendra said defending him.

"Yeah okayy." Karlie Ann said tthrowing the pillow back.

"What about you?" I asked Skipper nudging her with my foot.

She blushed befor starting.

"Well, he took me out on a date. It was so cute, he took me on a picnic in this really pretty place. It had a waterfall and this beautiful flower field, and it was just me and him."

"Ew, don't get into the mushy stuff." Karlie Ann said with a disgusted face.

"Oh will you shut up?" I chuckled throwing the pillow on her face. She removed it and stuck her tongue at me.

"Anyways, he told me he had a something for me. He told me to close my eyes and I did. Then I feel a lick on my face, to see an adorable, actually really big dog standing in front of me."

"Instead of being scared I felt safe." She continued.

"Awh that's cute." I said. And it was, how people could find love so young.

We talked a little more about random stuff from school drama, and other things when Dana entered drying her hair.

"You all good?" Kendra asked Dana.

She nodded. "Way better, but know he's going to think I'm a five year old." She outed falling onto my bed.

"Hey don't get my bed soaked!" I said lifting up her head.

She groaned. "He won't think your five." Skipper assured.

She groaned again ever louder.

"Whats going on up there?" Bentley asked from downstairs.

"Were making out." Karlie Ann yelled back. We all slapped her leg.

"Can I watch?" Greyson asked.

"In your dreams." Kendra yelled back.

"How'd you know?" He said back, I could picture him smirking.

I looked at Dana who was blushing.

"Alright let's go down stairs." I said walking out. The girls followed me, and saw the boys in the living room watching football on the tv.

"Go, go ,go,go! Touchdown!" Screamed Blake jumping in the air.

"Who's playing?" I asked walking to sit next to Bentley.

"The 49ers and Giants." Bentley replied putting his around me.

I don't know much about football, but Dana does its like one of her favorite sports to watch and play. She's a very athletic girl, back in New York she was on the varsity soccer team since ninth grade, and she also played lacrosse. Even though she lookes small she has a lot of muscle, and is pretty physical.

We all watched the game, and talked about our favoirte teams and sports, when the Giants scored.

The guys cheered, but Dana was the loudest.

"Yeah that's right! We just scored a touchdown!" She said doing a little victory dance.

We all looked at her amused, but Greyson looked at her with adoration.

She soon realized this and sat down embarrased.

"Sorry." She giggled, "I'm a fan."

"No kidding." Greyson said with a smile.

▫ ▫ ▫

And that's how it goes for the rest of night. We all watched football, laughed and had fun.

Looking at all these people in my living, made me all happy inside, yeah I've always had Dana as my friend, but to say I have friends, plural feels good.

And with the group, I have a feeling their won't be any issues. Drama free!

🔼 🔼 🔼