29

✴Lucys POV✴

Things just couldn't go any better for me right now.

It's been two weeks since our trip and everything is going good for me and everyone else.

Dana tried out for the schools varsity soccer team, and made it. And she cut her hair and now she's hotter than ever.

Skipper (No longer on her period) has gone back to her normal, bubbly self.

Kendra, get this. Got a job, working saturday mornings at the diner.

Blake and Ashton, even though it's mid season got spots on the football team, and we've been unstoppable since they joined.

Homecoming is next week and everyone is so excited.

As for Karlie Ann, she has been talking to a few boys latelys. Wink. Wink.

And yes I say boys, with an 'S'. Shes been on a few dates so far, but i think she's really into a guy on the football team, named Sean. He's really muscular, but he is like overly confident. We've went to a couple of the games and all he talks about is the damn game. I mean he doesn't seem like Karlie Ann's type, but and I quote Karlie Ann, "he'll have to do until I find my second chance mate."

Nothing's changed for Greyson and Bentley, they are still busy with pack stuff, but i see them in school, and every friday we all hang out.

And as for me, nothing's much has changed, started a new book, called 'The List' by Siobhan Vivian. And that's about it.

Oh! And I've been cleared for my concussion and Dana's cousins drove her car over, so now we don't have to drive together.

Not that I minded.

Anyways, I'm currently getting dressed in my room.

It took me forever to find an outfit, but i finally decided on one.

Dana already left, probably to meet up with Greyson before, Lord knows what they do.

I go down stairs and about to walk out the door when I hear laughter from the kitchen.

I walk to what's going on to see my mom sitting at the table along with Josh, aka Dr. Hunter.

Josh has been coming around lately, he's really funny and a grey cook!

At first I was on guard when he started to just pop up at my house, but i see how he makes my my mom smile, and they way he looks at her, I know he's a keeper.

"Morning there Luce!" He booms. Oh and another thing he's really loud.

"Hi Josh, hi Mom."

"Hi honey, you off to school?" My mom asks pouring more coffe.

"Yuppers."

"Hey, has Bentley asked you to homecoming yet?" Josh asks smiling.

"No, not yet. He's got a week left before I go solo."

"Noo, I bet he's thinking of something special." My mom says.

"Maybe, well I'll catch you guys later." I say walking out the door.

I start up Dill and begin my long journey to school.

Finally lunch. I've been through 5 painfully long classes and I'm starving.

I'm walking to my locker, when someone pushes my into a locker making everything drop from my hands.

"Maybe you should stay out of my way." Spits a familiar voice.