46: part two

✴Lucys POV✴

They have totally transformed the gym.

It looks amazing. They placed giant blankets of grey silk hanging from the ceiling to cover the bleachers, a red carpet enters the gym, and everything looks really elegant.

Music is blaring through the speakers, and I feel like our whole school is here. It's only supposed to be Juniors and Seniors, but i feel like theres way more.

When we got here, Bentley took me right to the dance floor.

Every one else followed us and we made a dancing circle taking turns showing off our moves it was so fun.

While everyone was dancing Kendra pulled me aside and asked if I would go to the bathroom her. I agreed so we walked to the bathroom.

As Kendra is going to the bathroom I give.myself a once over.making sure My make up hasnt smeared yet. We've only been her for an hour, but still.

As I am looking at myself someone appears in my mirror view.

"Well, well. Look who showed up." Loren says putting her hand on her hip.

I roll my eyes.

"You know maybe you should have shown up to school, then maybe you could still have the slim chance winning Queen. It like i said slim." She says giving me a evil look.

I turn around and look at her. She really does wear her name 'Whoren' proud.

"Loren, why do you think I'm so hung up in winning homecoming queen? I could honestly care less." I say with a smirk.

"You say that now." She scoffs.

"Loren why Dont You grow up." I say and I hear Kendra snicker.

"Why dont you listen hear Lucy. I dont know if you recall, but my name is Loren Win. It's clearly stated I always win. I will win Homecoming queen and then I will win Bentley back." She says with a smirk.

I laugh at her making her pissed.

"Sweetie you couldn't take Bentley away from me even in your dreams." I laugh.

Just then a few girls walk in, and one is carrying a drink.

I watch as Loren grabs the drink which is filled with red Koop aid.

"Dont you darem" I warn.

Loren smirks then raises the cup.

I close.my eyes waiting for her to dump it on me, when I hear a gasp.

"Cami! What was that for?" Loren yells.

I open my eyes to see Camilla standing next to me, and that cup that Loren had is all over the wall next to us.

"You know I never actually liked you." Camilla says giving Loren a dirty look .

"But Cami nothing." Camilla says and just then Kendra walks out the stall and walks over to me.

Loren lets out a annoyed scream, then clicks away out of the bathroom.

I turn to Camilla.

"Why'd you do that?" I ask.

Camilla shrugs.

"Youre my Luna." She says.

Kendra scoffs.

"Oh, now she's your Luna?" Kendra says sarcastically.

I shush her then look back at Camilla.

She has hopeful eyes, I can tell she isnt one to apologise, so I won't ask for one.