13

-Monday, School-
✴Lucy's POV✴

"Hey, there stranger." I turned off my engine and looked out my car window.

In front of my car, was Greyson holding Dublin Donuts.

"What none for me?" I teased.

"You should have told me, I would have gotten you one." He sipping his iced coffe.

"So what are yo uhh doing parked over here?" He asked looking across the school parking lot as kid pulled in, or were hanging by their cars.

"Well, Miss. Loren Win said she would end me if I parked in spot, and there's no other spots but back here." I said locking my car doors.

"Ahhh, you mean Whoren." He said with a smirk.

I just shook my head and headed towards Kendra's car which was all the way in the front.

"Wait hold up!" Hollered Greyson catching up to me.

We soon arrived to Kendras car to see Ashton leaning against the back of the trunk and Kendra sitting beside him.

"Hey" Mumbled Kendra.

"What's wrong?" I asked putting my bag down on the floor.

"What's wrong? I have to go to school, I have to sit in class. Plus we have gym today." She groaned.

"Well you could've been done with school, if you graduated last year." Peeped Skipper walking hand in hand with Blake.

Kendra gave her a once over and rolled her eyes.

"You look cute," I complemented Skipper.

She was wearing black turtle neck, with light blue Jean shorts and high gladiator sandals. It was a very cute and chic look and she pulled it off with her hair in a big messy bun.

"Awh, thanks so do you." She said giving me a warm smile.

I looked down at my outfit to see nothing special. I was wearing overall shorts over one of my sweaters I got from goodwill paired of with my white low top converses.

I thanked her when a car pulled into the spot next to Kendra playing The Weeknd rumning over my bag.

"My bag!" I cried rushing to my now torn bag, with my lunch smashed and everything in it all on the floor wet.

The person jumped out the car.

"Oops." I looked up to see none other than my favorite person Loren.

"Its fine." I said annoyed picking everything up.

"Well at least it wasn't a cute bag." She said giving me wink and sashaying into school.

"What a bitch." Said Kendra helping me grab my things.

"Thanks. " I said holding all my belongs in my hands.

Everyone began talking about random things while just listened and looked at everyone. Then I noticed something.

"Where Bentley?" I asked.

Blake, Ashton and Greyson all looked at me and gave me a smirk. Then Blake spoke up.

"He should be coming in before lunch."

"Oh cool." I said nodding.

I recieved a text last night from from an unknown number, which came out to be Bentleys.

It made me have butterflies just to text him.

Just then the bell rang.

"We're all meeting for lunch right?" Asked Skipper.