45

✴Lucys POV✴
(Thursday Night)

Tuesday and Wednesday fly by.

On Wednesday we meet with Sareena to hand in out questionnaires and so she could measure all of us.

My mom tagged along so she could browse for her Wedding Dress. Her and Veronica are whipping through their plans. They already have a venue, cake, flowers, reception and food already.

She hasn't done dresses yet because she wants me with her, along with the other bridemaids, Dana, Veronica, and two women from her job.

Blake was cleared from the hospital as but unfortunately he won't be able to play football. I mean he did just wake up from a coma.

He's kinda bummed, but Coach is letting him help out.

As for the Aidan and Karlie Ann deal, the two have moved into the Guest Pack house, some of the other pack members aren't fully on board with having a vampire under the same roof with them. I mean it's understandable, but i think Aidan could be a good asset to the pack.

For me and Bentley *eye roll*. We fight like cats and dogs.

Let me start off with, boys are disgusting. They don't clean up after themselves, if he isn't doing Pack Duties, he's out with Greyson and doesn't come in until late at night.

Right now, I'm doing the dishes that Bentley has let pile up. Its about to be 10:00 and Bentley still isn't home.

I'm finishing up the last plate when the door opens.

I turn to see Bentley.

He smiles when we make eye contact but i turn around, place the plate down and dry my hands.

"Hi Lucy." He says setting down his keys and walking over to me.

I don't reply.

"Whats wrong? " he asks trying to turn me around.

"Dinners in the fridge." I say walking away from him and going up the stairs.

I make it to my room, because i dont feel like dealing with him.

"Lucy." I hear him call behind me.

"Is not available." I say about to slam my door until he sticks his foot in the door way.

"Whats wrong?" He asks pushing my door open.

"Nothing everything's completely fine." I say turning away and walking to my closet.

"I can tell when you're lying." He says walking in and sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Oh really? How? You don't get home until late? So how could you possible tell that I'm lying?" I say grabbing my pajamas.

"Youre made because i haven't been?" he asks pointing to himself.

"Duh!" I shout.

"Youre one to talk you haven't been home either." He says calmly.

"Youre joking right? I go to school 7:30 to 2:30 then I hang with the girls until 4:30. Then I'm home." I snap.

"Well same with me, but i am home until 4:30 then I have things to do." He says standing up.

"Like what, hanging out with Greyson?"

"If you don't recall I'm the Alpha of this pack. I have obligations." He says raising his voice.

I'm sick an tired of him pulling the 'alpha card'.

I walk out of my closet and throw a sick bundle at him.