35

⚠Elias POV⚠
(Morning)

"Where have you been?" I ask looking at the tv as Aidan walks in.

"Out." He replies sitting on the other couch.

"For a whole week?"

"Yup. It's not like you care what I do anyways." He says.

"True, but i wanted to go over our plan." I say sipping my glass.

"I don't want to participate in this Elias." He says looking at me.

"And why is that?" I ask looking back at him.

Before he can speak, he is cut off when Nadia walks into the living and sitting beside me.

"Because Our dear brother has found a new girl friend. Who so happens to be associated with our target." Nadia says with a smirk.

I raise my eye brow.

"Is that so?"

Aidan doesn't say anything but gives Nadia a glare.

"Oh, Elias you should have been there last night. As I pulled up I saw some alpha begin to yell at Aidan, next thing you know they are fighting. All over some stupid mutt." Nadia laughs.

"Mutt?" I ask tilting my head.

"Oh? You didn't hear? Aidan just so happens to be a mate of a werewolf. A werewolf in the Kings pack, who is also one of Lucy's bestfriend." She says with a grin.

"Wow." I say, "that's unfortunate brother. But, maybe we could use this as an advatage."

Aidan doesn't reply, but i can see flash of anger fill his eyes.

"Do they know about you being a vampire?" I ask.

Aidan shakes his head no.

"Well, I attended the party after Aidan left and I eaves dropped on your mates and Lucy's conversation. They were talking about keep a secret, maybe your girl said something?" Nadia says to Aidan with a shrugg.

Then, instantly Aidan is picking Nadia up by her neck and slamming her against the wall.

"Stay away from Karlie Ann!" He hisses.

"Karlie Ann? What a beautiful name." I say sarcastically.

"Aidan put your sister down." I say waving him off.

Nadia gives him a grin and he lets her go.

"We could use Aidan as our little spy, to get information." Nadia says unphased as she skips to sit next to me.

"I'm not helping you guys at all." Aidan says.

"You don't have a choice Aidan." I say nonchalantly.

"Screw you Elias! I'm not like you and the others. I don't find joy in this shit, I never did. Why can't you just let me be?" Aidan yells.

"Oh brother, I told mother that I would take you under my wing. I've been the one that has cared for you and Nadia. Therefore you will do as I say." I say standing up to face him.

"I'm leaving." Aidan says walking away.

"No, youre not!" I shout grabbing his arm.

He tries to pull away from me but I twist his arm around and kick his knees, so falls down.

I press my knee into his back.

"You know Nadia I just came up with the perfect plan." I say digging my knee deeper into Aidans back.

Nadia claps, "Yay!"

"I think instead of going to Lucy, I think Lucy and her friends should come to us."

"Splendid idea Elias!" Nadia says standing up and spinning around.

"Dont you think Aidan?" I say putting more pressure on him.

"I'll kill you. If you hurt her, I'll kill you!" Aidan shouts before Nadia punches him in the face making him unconscious.

I look at her.

"He is so annyoing." She says checking her nails.

I shake my head and chuckle. I then get off Aidan and straighten out my shirt.

"Take your brother to that abandoned ware house near the docks. Give him that medicine Gregory gave us to keep him sedated, then spray the masking spray to keep him undetected. If these mutts are as dumb as I know they are, they'll come for him. A werewolf cannot stay away from their mate."

"Oh, and you won't need to attend that school anymore."

Nadia lifts Aidan up, and gives a huge smile.

"Oh, I can just smell the blood now." She says before turning and heading out the door.

She's definitely a Cole.

It's unfortunate that Aidan didn't turn out like Nadia and myself, we could have a lot more fun.

But I guess its time to cut loose ends, and finish what we came to do.

🔼 🔼 🔼

I know short chapter, but i wanted to get this in.

Questions:

1)What are your thoughts on this chapter?

2)What song(s) represents you?

3)how many kids do you want? (Names?)

Xo,daaprincess👑💕

Follow me on...

a.pintrest at daaprincess

b.weheartit at daaprincesss (3 s's)