18

✴Lucys POV✴
(Off loopy gas)

Oh my god. I have the worse headache.

I slowly open my eyes to a dark filled room, with only a little lamp on beside me.

I'm in a hospital room? Why am I here? Last time I checked I was at the school field trip, in the woods.

Oh my god. The woods. Those two giant wolves. Am I here because they tried to kill. Oh my god where's my mom?

I try to get up, but my legs feel weak. I then sit up and look around the room.

Above my head is a clipboard, with a bunch of writing on it.

Something seems familiar about the doctors name written on it.

Doctor Hunter? Where have I seen or heard that name before? And why is Bentleys name written on there? I squint closer to see the terribly written words to see that his name was under visitors.

Awh. He came to visit me. I closed my eyes and began to think about him. As soon as I did a horrifying image popped in my head. It was him, shifting, like a wolf in mid freaking in air. It was defiantly some Twilight crap.

It all starts to come back to me. I was at the field trip doing my lab when those two scary wolves approached me and tried to kill me.

Then Ashton appeared and saved me.

Now my brain is starting to hurt, but I can't seem to stop remembering.

Then one of the wolves was chasing me, when I saw Bentley running towards me. He screamed for me to duck, and I did when he shifted in that creature that was in my dream!

He killed two of the wolves. That's all I remember.

But now I'm here and alone, with unanswered questions.

Since my legs don't want to move, I have to move one at a time to get them off the bed.

I try to stand up. Bad idea. I feel like a baby deer walking for the first, stumbling and falling. My legs have fell asleep and I just end up flat on the floor letting out a groan.

I sit up, when suddenly some runs into the room.

"Lucy are you okay?" Says the person touching me. I look to see Bentley looking at me with tired eyes.

"Yeah, I just fell." I say looking  at him. He then lifts me bridal style and places me back on the bed. He then sits in the chair beside me.

I just study his face.

"How long was I asleep for?" I asked.

"12 hours." He said rubbing his eyes.

Woah. Twelve hours.

I then shifted in the bed, so I was facing him, and I gave him a serious look.

"Tell me." I said firmly.

"Tell you what?" He asked.

"Everything. Why you haven't showed up to school? Why you left me alone today? Why you turned into a creature that I thought was only in movies, and anything else I should know."

He looked at me unsure, but then closed his eyes and leaned back.

I shook my head like duh, waiting.

"Alright. So you already know I'm a werewolf, no need to hide that anymore, and I wasn't in school, because I had pack duties."

I smiled a little at the word dutie, but then put my straight face on.