9

Lucy's POV
*Day of the Party*
-    -    -    -    -    -    -
Kendra: hey want to get ready for party at my house?

Me: yeah, I'll be over in 15

-    -    -    -    -    -    -

×Kendra's House×

"You are not wearing that. Too much skin" Said Kendra looking at her sister up and down. Maddie had on a yellow crop top with beige shorts and strapped sandals. And her hair was put into a messy bun with yellow bun in the back.

"Oh, your going?" I asked Maddie.

"Yeah, Barbie begged so hard for me not to but Daddy just couldn't resist this face." She said pointing  at her face.

I laughed.

"Okay enough calling me Barbie, and I won't call you Skipper." Said Kendra crossing her arms.

"You know, I think I like being called by my real name." She said.

"Since when did you like going by Skipper?" Kendra asked walking into her closet.

"Ever since Blake told me it was a beautiful name." Maddie said with a smile.

"Oh dear lord." Said Kendra.

Kendra re appeared  with a pair of jeans and threw them at Maddie.

"Put those on, don't want my sister to look like a slut." She smirked .

When Kendra turned around, Maddie flipped her off and walked into the bathroom to change.

"So, what are you wearing my lovely?" Kendra asked me.

"This?" I stood up so she could see my outfit fully.

I have on a blue baseball t-shirt and boyfriend jeans paired of with my white converse. And my hair was put into a ponytail.

"No, no ,no that won't due. Lucy, we are going to Bently Kings house, you can't go to royalties house looking like a peasant." She said guiding me into her closet.

"Well that hurt." I said sounding fake hurt.

Kendra just shook  her head and pushed me into a chair.

"Okay, so you have flawless skin, so we want something that will show that and make you glow." She said walking over to one of her many racks of clothes.

She grabbed two shirts then, walked over to her shelf of jeans.

You have nice butt, so you should stay away from boyfriend jeans, they do nothing. I mean their cute when you cover your butt, but you why cover something you have?" She said pulling a pair of jeans.

I just sat there watching her in awe. She looks like a personal stylist. Talking about what accents my body and stuff like that.

"Kendra, you should be a personal stylist." I said as she plopped clothes into my lap.

"That's actually what I want to be," she said with a smile.

I slipped into the skinny jeans she gave me, and they fit perfect sitting on my waist.

They're were 3 shirts to choose from. One was a pink flowy crop top, no.

Then there  was a white vneck, I slipped it on to soon realize that the cut was to long revealing too much of my chest.

The last one was an olive green top. It was really cute. I slipped it over my head.

It was fit really nice with the staps and the sleeves of my shoulders.