The End...for Now

Discontinued the interviews, and last updated...

After this update, there won't be nothing let to Human Luna.

But thou shall not worry because the Sequeal is on its way!

I will be starting a new teen fiction.

I will be starting a little book, where the covers made for both stories will be revealed!

If you have sent in a cover before, you probably remember how things go. But if you did not send a cover before please PM and I'll give you the details.

So what everyone has been waiting for....

The title of the sequel of Human Luna is....

The Alpha's Angel

Some of you previously had put a quote from the book, I don't know when I will be posting actually chapters, but you guys will still be able to submit covers once book begins.

As for my new teen fiction book coming soon, it is called

The Comeback

I don't have a full description to give, to base the cover of off, but i will say that the main character is a blonde female. And all I can say is that she makes quite the 'comeback'. I know this isn't much, but i hope you can work with it.

I was thinking for this cover about having the girl turned away so you can't see her face, but it's totally up to guys! I actually need ideas for her character. I would like to make her blond so let me know people you have in mind!

Thanks so much! You don't know how much this means to me.

I'm so glad you guys gave Human Luna a chance, with out you guys, it wouldn't be where it is now. Therefore I'm forever grateful.

See you soon Royalties, daaprincess 👑💕