26

🚨Bentleys POV🚨

"What did you do?" Ashton asks. As I walk in.

"I didn't do a thing." I say slamming the keys in the table.

"Ohh, so thats why Lucy is just crying for no reason and your eyes just keep changing?" Ashton says nodding his head.

"A leech touched my mate." I say clenching my teeth.

"Where are they? Did you kill them?" Ashton ask impatiently.

"I don't know where that thing was. The scent was faint, but it touched Lucy. It's smell lingered on her clothes."

"How did it get on our territory?" Ashton asks.

"I don't know but it is. We need to double up on sercurity. How did Thomas let this through? He is supposed to be in charge of this area."
I growl.

Thomas is my cousin and One of my most trustworthy members. I made him in charge of this sector of the territory.

"I'll will call him, but if I were you I'd go talk to Lucy, she is crying." Ashton says taking out his phone.

I groan, as I get up and start heading to Lucy's room.

Just as I'm about to open it Karlie Ann walks out closing the door behind her.

"Why would you say that to that poor girl?" Karlie Ann asks with a smile.

"She smelled like a leech!" I say a little too loudly.

Karlie Ann chuckles, "Lower your voice, why didn't you just tell her?"

"Because I was to angry to talk. One of those things, that killed my father, laid their grimy fingers on my mate. Ace was on the verge of shifting, and I need to get her out of there." I say running my fingers through my hair.

Karlie Ann nods, "I guess that's explainable, you should talk to her. She balling in there."

I groan, letting my head fall.

Karlie Ann pats my shoulder.

"Good luck, oh and watch out for Kendra she's pissed at you as well." She says laughing and walking to the kitchen.

I'm about to knock on the door when someone cuts me off.

"Uh uh. Nope you can't go in there." I look to see Dana walking towards me.

"And why not?" I ask pissed off.

"Well for one my best friend is crying, she needs her best friend, two you're the reason she's crying and three..." she points to the door, which has opened with Lucy standing in between it.

He make up is ruined, her eyes are puffy and red and she has an angry look on her face.

"Lucy Im-" before I'm finished I'm slapped across the face, then Dana is pulled into the room with door slammed in my face.

I put my hand on my face, she didn't physically hurt me but she hurt Aces feelings.

I turn away from her door and see Greyson with his mouth wide opened.

"Dude." Is all he says before I walk out the house.

▫ ▫ ▫

✴Lucy's POV✴

"Oh my god I can't believe you did that!" Kendra squeals.

"I wish I got that on camera!" Dana laughs grabbing Kendra.

"I did!" We all turn to see Karlie Ann with tears in her eyes.

She has your phone out to us, and sure enough there's me slapping Bentley.