31

🔱KARLIE ANNS POV🔱

"Damn Karlie Ann, you don't even look like you just ran 6 miles." Sean says panting.

Sean and I've been hanging out lately, he's pretty funny but sorta cocky but hey so am I.

"Oh suck it up big boy." I say taking a swig of my water.

He groans and stands straight.

"Where to now?" He asks.

I don't reply, because i recieve a mind link from Bentley requesting me home.

"I want to go home and shower." I say stretching out my legs.

"Ooh, can I join?" Sean asks wiggling his eyebrows.

"You wish." I say rolling my eyes.

"I sure do." He laughs.

After Sean drops me off, I go straight to Bentleys office.

As I'm walking I hear some voices.

"Dont tell her." I hear Greyson say.

"We have to. She flip if we dont." Ashton says.

I open the door.

"Who can't we tell, and why will she flip?" I ask plopping on the chaise facing away from the dor.

In the room is Greyson, Bentley, Ashton, and Lucy.

Luce has been seen more frequently, just listening to our meetings. She is our Luna so she should be.

"Uh, we have some visitors coming in today. " Bentley says slowly.

"So?" I say taking the hackey sack and tossing it in the air.

We get visitors all the time, as long as they don't eat my food they are welcome to stay.

"You know the visitor." Ashton says slowly.

" how do I know this person? I barely like to socialize with anyone beside us." I say shaking my head at them.

They all look at eachother.

"I think we should leave." Lucy Says looking at me.

"Why? What the hell is going on? Who's coming here?" I say standing up.

Bentley goes to speak but Lucy cuts him off.

"Karlie Ann, I'll explain everything in the pack house, but i think we should leave like now." She says impatiently walking to the door.

"You guys are pissing me the hell off!" I shout.

"Woah there, calm down there."

That voice sends chills down my back. I freeze.

"Awh, what cats got you tongue Kitty?"

I slowly turn around to, the last person I ever wanted to see again.

Ale Corleon.

He walks closer to me, and he reveals his Beta Daxton and his third in command Tyler.

"Darling, is this how you treat your long lost mate?" He says with a goofy grin.

Speechless, I give him a onceover.

He has gotten a lot muscular since I've last seen him. He cut his hair and he has a tattoo sleeve.

"This is the first time I've seen her speechless." Greyson whispers to Ashton.

Son of bitch.

Why the hell is the asshole rejected me standing before me, and why didn they tell me?