43

✴Lucys POV✴
(After sleepover)

"I'm so tired. I got no sleep." I say flopping on the bed.

"Yeah neither did i." Bentley grunts.

"We're we too loud?" I ask sheepishly.

He then pulls me into him, wrapping the blankets around both of us.

"I didn't sleep because you weren't with me." He whines.

I laugh.

"But seriously, how could you wake up from being unconscious for two weeks, to waking up and having a slumber party?" Bentley asks putting his chin in the crook of my neck.

"Magic." I say wiggling out of his hold.

He growls because i moved away from him.

"Can i ask you something?" I ask sitting criss cross beside him.

"Shoot." He says putting his head in my lap.

I play with his hair before I continue.

"Whats going to happen with Karlie Ann and her Mate Aidan?"

"They are going to have to leave." Bentley says nonchalantly.

I stop playing his hair, and push him off.

"They are not leaving." I say mad.

"Lucy he's a vampire. Let's not forget the brother of Elias who killed my father and yours." Bentley says getting up.

"But lets not forget Bentley, she is my best friend, and your strongest fighter." I say folding my arms.

"Lucy I am not going to argue with you. I'm the Alpha of this pack and what I say goes." He says running his hands through his hair.

I stand on the bed, looking down on him.

"I am the Luna of this pack,and I get a say of what happen to it!" I shout.

Bentley takes a step back,raises his eyebrows and smirks.

"I don't think this is funny." I shout.

"Oh, I dont. But you looked pretty hot yelling at me." He says trying to hug my waist.

I push him off and walk out the room.

He's so annoying! God!

I walked down to the kitchen seeing though as food will be the only thing to calm me down.

I take out the ingredients for a BLT, and begging to prep.

As I'm buttering the pan, Bentley comes up behind me and hugs me.

"Get off of me." I snap.

"No." He says and I can tell he's grinning.

"Youre pissing me off." I shout throwing the spoon in the sink.

"Ooh, I like when your angry." Bentley whispers in my ear.

I scream in annoyance, and suddenly the lights start to flicker.

When I stop, so do the lights.

"What the hell was that?" I ask turning around.

"Youre Guradian powers." Bentley says with a smile.

My face falls to a 'Really?' look and I slouch.

"So last night I was reading the book on Guardians, and theres like so many types." Bentley says finally letting go of me.

"Is that so?" I say placing bacon into the pan.

"Yeah, your dad he was the Guardian of the Humans. They defend the Humans and are always on their side."

"Sick." I say still mad at him

"Then there's the Restrictor Guardian, which is what I think you are." He says leaning back on the island.

"Lit." I say flatly.

"Luciana are you even listening to me?" He asks.

I turn, raise my eyebrows and smirk. Then return back to my bacon.

"Luciana? " I say suprises he said my real name.

"Yes, Luciana is that not your name?" He says with an attitude.

I don't reply.

"Anyways, a Restrictor Guardian protects only a small group. Such as family or even a pack. They have more strength than a Guardians of the Humans. They give off strength and energy to their group. They also can set up force fields around their group."

I stick my thumb up.

"Why are you being a brat?" He asks.

"Why won't you let Aidan stay in the pack?" I ask.

"Why do you care so much about this leech?" Bentley yells.

I turn around.

"This leech, is my best friends mate. This leech saved me when a vampire tried to kill me in the ware house. This leech doesn't act like other leeches. This leech is actually very nice!" I shout back.

Bentley rolls his eyes and groans.

"Lucy they can't stay here." He says closing his eyes and lifting his head up.

"Okay." I say.

I have a trick up my sleeve.

"Okay?" Bentley says confused.

"Did I stutter? I said Okay." I turn back around finish my BLT and sit down at the island.

"You didn't make me one?" Bentley asks.

I bite into my sandwhich looking down into my phone.

"Theres bacon in the pan. You know where everything else is." I say dialing Karlie Ann's number.

Bentley shakes his head, then begins to grab the stuff to make his own.

After a few rings Karlie Ann answers.

"Hello?" She says as I put her on speaker.

"Hey girl." I say.

"Hey boo. What's up?" She says.

"Oh nothing. I just had that talk with Bentley." I say looking at Bentleys back.

"Oh yeah? Did he change his mind?" She asks, and I can hunt a sign of hope in her voice.

"No, he's still being an ass." I say as Bentley turns around giving me a glare.

Karlie Ann groans.

"Why can't he see that Aidan isn't like the others? He's the sweetest thing on this planet." She says.

"Couldnt tell ya, but you know it's okay. If Bentley wants you guys to leave, then I'm coming with you." I say biting into my sandwhich.

"What?" Bentley and Karlie Ann say in unison.

I smirk.

"Bentley won't let you guys stay. So I won't stay. I'm going with you." I say smirking right in Bentleys face.

Karlie Ann goes to speak but Bentley snatches the phone out of my hand and hangs up.

"You are not leaving." Bentley growls.

I take another bite out of my sandwhich,snatch my phone back then stand up.

"Neither are they." I say then walk to the front door slipping in my shoes and walking out.

As I'm getting into Bentleys car, my phone buzzes.

It's the group message.

Meeting in 5 -b

Oh, how my plan works out perfectly.

🔼 🔼 🔼

Part two coming soon.

Question:

1)Best Junk food?

2)funniest Halloween costume?

3)favorite thing about summer?

Xo,daaprincess 👑💕