Extra

🔗Aidans POV🔗

"Aidan, how stupid can you be?" My loving sister Nadia asks beside me.

"Like are you kidding me? You leave your masking spray at the house which is three hours away. Youre lucky I had mine or you would have blown our cover. And why was that depressed mutt staring at you?"

"Okay, what would you like me to reply to first?" I say annoyed as I'm driving.

Nadia scoffs as I pull into our new apartment.

It's not our usual set up, but i really like it, the people who we bought it from decorated it really nicely and it's warm.

I know, I know vampires don't like warm weather, the sun, ahh I'm burning. But none of that crap is fully true.

No, we don't melt from the sun, but it does irritate us and cause headaches. I personally like being out in daylight unlike my siblings who like to be couped up in our dark mansion walking around almost naked in temperatures below 5 degrees.

And no, we do not sparkle.

"You know, if you really like being around humans, why don't you do me and Elias a big favor and just leave. Your always a Debbie downer, you don't like to do anything fun and you don't act like the rest of our kind." Nadia says disgusted.

"I'm sorry that I don't find the fun in killing people, who half the time are innocent. I'm sorry I don't like to torture people." I say slamming the car door.

I walk up the stairs not holding the door for my sister, I hang my book bag on the rack, sliding off my converse and walking to the kitchen.

"How dare you not open the door for me!" My sister screams.

My brother then appears in his pajamas pants and no shirt.

"What is it now?" He mumbles rubbing his eyes.

"He leaves his masking spray here and we had to come all the way back. Just now he doesnt even open the door for me, and overall hes acting like mother, "Lets reason, maybe find another way out. I'm sick and tired of it Elias." My sister screams throwing her stuff in the floor and pushing me out the way to go to the fridge.

She pulls out a blood bag, pouring it into a wine glass and chugs at it.

"Aidan." My brother groans rubbing his face.

"Can we not have this talk Elias? I get it I'm a disgrace. Now go take shower. Got it." I say grabbing a blood bag and a bag of doritos.

And yes, I do like to eat some human foods. They are pretty good.

I walk to my room, which is all black and sit in my bean bag.

I drink the bag, and eat some Doritos.

Elias and Nadia don't get me, like at all. Just like my father didn't understand my mother.

I was always known as a mommas boy when I was younger, and that was fine with me.

Since Elias was the oldest he was learning leader skills with dad, and Nadia was always the daddy's girl.

My mom used to always take me with her on her little trips which consisted on human watching.

Of course we'd always have masking spray on... anyways we'd go to a populated area like London, Tokyo, and my favorite New York City and watch the humans.

My mother always admired the humans, she always said their life was more eventful, which I didn't understand because we always had the same thing as them, but more.