9: part 2

Once we made it down to the basement, I saw a Kendra and Ashton sitting on the couch talking and laughing.

Who's the greatest friend of all time? *mental hair flip*

At the one of the tables was Karlie Ann, Greyson, and some other kid I don't know and against them was that witch Loren and a girl named Riley that follows her around and two guys that are friends with Aaron.

"Can i join in?" Asked Aaron.

"Oh my god yes Aaron you can be on my team!" Squealed Loren grabbing his arm and leaning on him.

She sent me an evil smile, which I'm guessing she's trying to get me jealous which is not the case. I don't want Aaron at all, after what Kendra said.

"Luce, your on my team!" Yelled Greyson.

"I don't drink." I said wrapping my hand around other arm.

"Well you play and I'll drink." Said Greyson laughing.

I nodded. We started the game, it was pretty easy all you have to do is throw this little ball in the red cup, if you make it that team takes a drink, if you dont make it you drink.

My team one the first round with only two cups gone. I'm actually pretty good, probably because I'm the inlynone with straight focus.

After our second game, we emptied a bottle. I offered to grab more from upstairs.

I made my way up the stairs and walked into the kitchen.

I was was walking kinda fast because I slipped on the wet floor and crashed into someone with red hair.
◾ ◾ ◾ ◾ ◾

🚨BENTLEYS POV🚨

Why did Karlie Ann and Greyson have to plan a party knowing I just got back?

I was going to tell them to cancel, but when me and Greyson left the spot this morning and saw truck loads of alcohol parked in front of the pack houses.

I'm currently in my room, above the chaos, getting dressed.

I have on my my black skinny jeans, a grey hoodie. I slipped on my white nikes and since I don't feel like doing my hair, I put on my white baseball cap.

I put on my chain, that my father gave me and headed down stairs.

When I made it down the first last step I looked at all the humans filled inside my house.

All the girls were dancing and the guys were either watching or playing at the pool or air hockey table.

As I was looking my eyes landed on Blake who had his arm around a short little brunette.

Is that your mate? I asked through mindlinked.

His eyes scanned the house and when they landed on me he nodded.

She's cute. I winked.

He returned with a death glare making me laugh.

I then mindlinked Greyson.

Where are you?

He replied back with, Basement, waiting for the drinks to come down never did.

I'll get them. I linked back.

I went the long way to the kitchen since the shorter way was blocked.

As I was walking someone opened the back door letting in a cool breeze.

The breeze caught a heavenly scent. It smelled like chocolate and strawberries.

I love chocolate and strawberries, so the smell was kind of intoxicating.

I followed the scent which lead me right into the kitchen. Every time I came closer the scent it seems to move away.

Finally the scent stopped moving, and I caught up with it. The delicious smell was coming from a short brunette.
And as of right now, she was falling landing on Camilla.

"You stupid bitch!"
▫ ▫ ▫ ▫

✴Lucy's Pov✴

"You stupid bitch!" Screamed the red head turning to face me. Her drink spilled all over her.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to." I said backing away. As I was backing up, I was stopped by a wall.

The girl came stalking towards me with her hand ready to strike.

I closed my eyes waiting for impact, but it never came.

I opened my eyes to see why she didn't hit me, to see a tal muscualr figure in front of me.

"Get out of the way Ben," the girl spat.

"Stand down" the figure which I'm guessing is Ben said.

"Move out the way so I can end her!" She screamed.

"Stand down Camilla!" Ben ordered.

I stepped to the left to get a better look at the two. The girl which I k ow now is Camilla tried to lumge at me, but Ben grabbed her by h er neck pinning her to the wall.

"Why are you protecting this human Ben? " Camilla screamed trying to loosen the grip on her neck.

Human? Weren't we all humans?

"Because she's my mate." Ben growled.

Mate? I hardly know him to call him my 'mate'.

That shut Camilla up. She looked to he floor when she was dropped. She yelped as grabbed her ankle, which was wrapped.

I looked up at Ben to him looking at me. He then grabbed my hand, and lead me through the back door.

When his hand touched mine, my whole body was filled with warmth.

He lead me through the back yard until we reached a giant in ground pool.

He then started to take his shoes and socks, then rolled up his jeans and put his feet in the water.

I sat there watching him from behind. He was strong built and and you could see his muscles through his hoodie.

"You can join me if you'd like." He said kicking the water.

I hesisitated but then unzipped my sandals and rolled my jeans sitting  beside him.

We sat in an almost comfortable silence just kicking out feet until I spoke.

"Do you know me?"

He turned and looked at me with a confused expression.

"I mean back there with hat girl to you said you were protecting me because I was your mate? Are you Australian, did you mean friend?"

Ben took a double take, then face palmed laughing.

"Youre funny and cute." He chuckled.

"You didn't answer my question." I tried to say seriously by couldn't, because he was giving me a smile that revealed his adorable dimples.

"How about we play 20 questions, you'll get to ask any of your questions and I can ask mine?" He said turning to face me.

"What could you possibly want to know about me?"

He then smirked,"Is that question number one?