47

✴Lucys POV✴
(Major Fast Forward)

Ever since homecoming, it feels like school is just a breeze. It's kinda sad that it's over.

But something good, that has happened is that my Mom and Josh got married!

The wedding was so pretty. Her color scheme was a washed out green, and her wedding dress was drop dead gorgeous. For their honeymoon they went to Greece for a whole week.

During Christmas, we held dinner at me and Bentleys house. I woke up in Christmas day with the living room filled with gifts.

All from Bentley! He got me a brand new Jeep, clothes, shoes, make up but my favorite gift of all are my two new babies.

Bentley got me two Great Danes! Both males and both 6 months.

They are the cutest things ever, and I looked up how big the could get, and they will reach past my belly button!

I named them Bronx and Brooklyn. Sticking to my love for New York.

They snuggle with me everynight. I think Bentley regrets getting them because I'm always with them and they take up his side on the bed.

He tried persuading me in getting them a dog house! I was like if you get a dog house you're the one sleeping in it buddy!

After all the holidays passed, Spring Break came. I think it's weird how all of our breaks are like 20 days apart. It's messing up my schedule!

When there's no school I go to bed at like two in the morning, when there is I'm in bed by nine. It takes forever for my body to adjust.

But enough about that, today is graduation and I'm trying to find an outfit.

"I don't know what to wear!" I groan flopping on my bed.

I've been trying on outfits for hours.

"Lucy just throw something on!" Bentley shouts from down stairs.

"Its not as easy as it looks Bentley." I shout back.

I then hear footsteps coming up and in walks Bentley followed by Bronx and Brooklyn.

"I'll find you a damn outfit." He says walking into my closet.

Brooklyn and Bronx jump on the bed a smother me with sloppery kisses.

"Here, put this dress on. Flats or heels?" He asks throwing a dress out me.

"Heels or wedges." I say sitting up.

He sighs then throws a pair of heels he got me for Christmas.

"Now hurry up." He says and walks out.

I slip into the white dress and adjust it. I then slip into the heels which I completely adore.

My hair is already done, I straightened it and did a light make up.

I look in the mirror.

I don't know if I should happy or mad.

Happy becaus Bentley found the perfect outfit, mad because how does he know how to make the perfect outfit? Who is teaching him the skills?

I walk out my room and down the stairs.

At the bottom of the steps chewing on their toys is Brooklyn and Bronx.

They notice me coming down and bark.

"Awh you like?" I say bending down and petting them.

They bark some more then the front door opens and it's Bentley. I stand up and smirk.