41

✴Lucys POV✴

My eyes slowly open, and I see that I'm in Bentleys room in his kingsize bed.

His room is cluttered with flowers, balloons and Get Well cards.

I got to rub my face, when I feel something in my arm.
In my arm is an IV.

I go to sit up, when a surge of pain coming from my ribs rises.

I let out a whimper and with in the speed of lightening Bentley is at my side, in just basketball shorts, his hair is wet and a tooth brush in his mouth.

I smile, because he look kinda goody with tooth past on his chin.

"Lucy." He says softly taking the Toth brush out his mouth and pulling me into a soft hug.

I whimper as he touches my ribs.

"Sorry, I forgot." He says sitting beside me.

"What happened?" I ask laying back down.

"Well what do you remeber?" He asks taking my hand.

"Everything up until the part Elias tried to kill you." I say a little choked up.

"Well i dont k ow if you know, you are half Guardian." He says with a smile.

"Impossible, only males can be Guardians." I say.

"False. You are the first female Guardian in the history of all Guardianship, and you saved us." He says kissing my hand.

"I did?" I ask confused.

"How?"

"All of us were weakened, and tired, and Elias and the others were about to kill us, but something must have sparked in you because your powers came. You gave us all strength to fight. I killed Elias, Karlie Ann killed Nadia and everyone else disappeared." He says looking at my hand.

"Like poof? Disappeared?" I say.

Bentley smiles.

"Yeah, like poof. Your powers killed all evil with in your diameter."

"Well shit." I say with a smirk.

"Looks like i didn't need no Prince charming, I saved all your asses." I say earning a laugh from Bentley.

"How do you know so much about this?" I asked.

"While you were out I read about it." He says getting up and walking to his walk in closet.

"How long was I out for?" I ask sitting up.

"Two weeks." He calls.

"Two weeks? I missed homecoming? Oh my god, my mom." I say putting my hands to my head.

"Homecoming was rescheduled, and your mom knows everything." He says coming back.

He now has on beige joggers and a flannel.

"And she did you know, neuter you?" I say with a smile.

"Neutered? No. But I did revieve a pack of peas thrown at me and multiple smacks from hard cover books from my mom." He says with a sarcastic smile.

I laugh.

"And it wasn't even my fault." He says throwing his hands up.

"I know, and I'm sorry I left." I say grabbing his arm to roll up his sleeves.

"It's okay." He says pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"But your home, and that's all that matters." He says smiling.