26: part 2

🚨Bentleys POV🚨
(Night Time)

I'm so stupid.

Yeah you are. You made mate cry, then she slapped us. You are dumb and I feel like slapping you myself.

Ace has been talking shit to me since Lucy slapped me.

I walked out the house, too distraught to drive I began walking around the city.

Since my father died its harder for me to communicate when I'm pissed or upset.

I just shut down and snap, I don't mean to, I don't want to but I don't know what else to do.

I feel like crying all the time but I cant. I'm an Alpha, an Alpha of the most strongest pack known to my kind and I can't show any sign of weakness.

Mate is our weakness. We can open up to her. She will understand.

Ace is right. Lucy is my weakness, my mate, my world.

I shouldn't have snapped at her, i want to talk to her, hold her but she wants nothing to with me. She made it clear when she slapped me.

And who's fault is that?

Okay I know I fucked up, no need to make me feel worse.

I put my wall so Ace can't talk to me anymore.

I'm walking through the city which is fully alive, music is playing, lights are shining, people are laughing and there are lines outside clubs.

I walk down the strip, until I'm in front of a 24hour diner.

I walk in, there's no one in hear but the waitress and a cook.

As I walk in I'm greeted by the waitress.

"Hey hun!" She greets with a smile.

I smile and walk to a booth in a corner.

The waitress walks over to me with her notepad. I take in her presence. Her black hair is cut in a short bob, she was kinda talk and she had light green eyes. She has on a black cropped leggings with a black tshirt, that is rolled at the sleeves, and she has green apron wrapped around her waist. Her name tag read Frankie.

She looks a little older than me, shes pretty but she has nothing on Lucy.

"You look like you've had a rough night." She says looking at me.

"Something like that." I say putting my hands on the table.

"Want can I get you? Our specials are Clam Chowder, Minestrone and we have fried Macaroni."

"I'll just take a coffee."

"Black?" She asks writing on her pad.

"Uh, can you just bring me some sugars and creme, not sure what i want yet." I ask.

"No problem." She's walking away.

I look out the window, to see that it's starting to rain, but the people outside don't seem to mind.

While Frankie is getting my coffee, the door to the diner opens with two young girls soaked from the rain. The door brings in a wind, sending a scent in my nose. The scent of another wolf.

"Hi girls." Frankie greets.

"Hi, we just wanted to use the bathroom, is that okay?" One old the girl asks.

Frankie nods, "Yup, its right there."

The girls thanks her and go to the bathroom. Frankie then brings me my coffee, when the scent gets stronger.