Snowfire

Eira Riley holds the power of ice and snow. It is a secret she hid until it can no longer be hidden.

Upon discovery, Eira is quickly joined by others who are just like her - the Ryders.

For once, maybe she'll belong?

When evil stirs in the shadows, Eira doesn't realise that she was the one in grave danger.

***

*Ding*

Hello reader, welcome to SnowFire.

Please obey all author instructions and all illuminated notes.

If you have gained access to this book, please find a seat right away to avoid tripping, stumbling and phone smashing.

Ensure your phone/or any other reading device is safe in your hands or in a comfortable position.

If you do need to get up, please remember to come back to the story later by simply clicking on SnowFire in your library.

Oxygen is precious to you beyond measure, so if you find yourself hyperventilating or too excited on this journey, make sure to open the windows or find somewhere to freshen up before continuing.

If you have signs of panic during the story due to plot twists, be calm and put both of your feet flat on the ground and take three deep breaths.

We allow music, food, and drinks to be with you at all times during the journey.

However, copying or transmitting this book in any formthis book belongs to the author CutieBlueAngelis not permitted.

Otherwise you are playing a dangerous game.

(Cutie is always watching)

If you happen to find people copying please notify the author immediately.

We have guides to lead you out of this journey safely, the author will now point to you the nearest exit to the sequel of this book.

The last page of this book -->

For more information please refer to this safety card again or ask the author.

Now get ready and comfortable~

Thank you for embarking on your journey with Eira in Snowfire, we hope you enjoy your adventure :)

(I hope I did that quite nicely to remind you of you being on an airplane)

***

This book is dedicated to my readers who made this book possible.

***