S1E1: HS/CH Pt. 2

SoA theme---->

S1E2: Healing Scars/Coming Home Pt.2

"You think you know, but you don't have no idea..."

- You Don't Know Me by Ariana Grande

-

"Why do you have to drive, Stasi? Daddy could have had you on a private jet at 5 and you could have made it three hours later. Why you gotta be so difficult?", my sister, Mickey, whined as I drove my car through Charming city limits and read the 'Welcome' sign.

"Because Princess Mickey, not everyone wants the privilege. I like driving. Gives me time to clear my head and think," I stated as I pulled over to refill my tank and grab a couple of snacks knowing my Mom would be health conscious about every thing I ate. "Plus, I think sleeping isn't a good idea for me right now."

I pulled my phone off of the dash and headed into the store with my phone pressed to my ear. I smiled politely at the clerk who looked bored out of his mind.

"Admit that you missed Charming, sis. You missed Bayleigh and the horses, Mom, Dad, and me."

"I missed it all, but I also remember why I left."

"Oh, here we go again. Jackson Teller was off limits from the first moment you met him. Why you stirring up old dust?", Mickey sounded irritated. She usually never got upset when I talked about my feelings with the interracial boundaries set up in Charming. "Plus, they are all fucking stupid anyways. Your too beautiful to ever need someone like them," she finished. I loved her for that but I also didn't understand where all this anger was coming from.