S1E5: Falling Stars Pt. 3

SOA Theme--->

S1E5: Falling Stars Pt. 3

"My songs know what you did in the dark, so light em up up up! I'm on fire...."

- Fall Out Boys 'My Songs (Light Em Up)'

-

Finally Jax had returned and I rejoiced even as I could barely get out of bed without any help. My leg was barely healed and I wasn't able to walk on that ankle for awhile but it was better.

Stasi's Party Outfit:

Jax took me away from the party after it got to crowded and the crow eaters nearly picked apart each Samcro member. We drove on the back of his motorcycle to the only place he could really let his mind wander. The cemetery.

His dad's grave stood out among hundreds maybe thousands of dead soldiers.

"He's sleeping peacefully.... I can tell," The words were true but Jax didn't quite believe in anything besides Samcro anymore. He believed that brotherhood was the only thing keeping him above water. I believed in a God and a God that took care to set intricate journeys for each and every one of us. "He's in Heaven, Jax."

"Why do you believe in God?"

"Why do you believe Samcro is the only way of life?"

"Touché," he chuckled. My arm wrapped around his waist as his slid around mine. I laid my head atop his shoulder while we stared down at John Teller's grave.

"Your dad was special," I whispered.

Jax had been the strongest Teller in his family. He survived having a hole in his heart, he survived losing a father and brother, he survived joining a club that was damned. I didn't know it yet but Jax's strength may be the only thing keeping him from dying.

"He's still special. He still speaks to the club from beyond the dead. The club think of him before they make a decision."

I understood.

"Jax, listen to me. The club is your life whether either of us wants to admit it. I left to let you clear your head and see if this was what you really wanted but I actually pushed you into the life. My hands weren't there to pick you up when you fell and I... I apologize for my part in this but you made the final decision."

"I would have chosen the club. If you had stayed, I would have joined. For my father, if not anyone else," Jax stated finally. He looked me in the eye and spoke with so much confidence that I believed him. I truly did.