S1E13: Hands We Tie

S1E13: Hands We Tie Pt. 2

WARNING!!! CRINGY SMUT 😆😆😆

"FASTER! Oh fuck! Shit!!!!", I screamed as he yanked at my hair while pounding in me from behind. My body was shaking and I could barely see anything. "JAX! Jax...", I started whimpering when trying to speak but nothing came to minds except primal vivid thoughts of giving as well as receiving pleasure. When I glanced up, I stared back at the image of Jax, glistening with sweat, thrusting in and out of me with his eyes glued to where we were connected. "Jax, baby, I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum for me then," he groaned as his hands released my hair and gripped my waist pulling me back onto him each time he pushed forward making me collapse onto the coffee table as my vision started to blur.

I clenched my hands into fists and Jax pulled me backwards until he was sitting on the couch with my legs spread wide as he lifted me up and dragged me down until he orgasmed exploding inside of me. My arm came up to pull his hair making him tilt his face towards mine so we could kiss through the slow rocking he had yet to stop.

"Shit! That was so fucking hot," Shy, my cousin, said as she stood before us as we panted heavily just letting our bodies relax after the immense workout. "Almost made me cum but I know that I am pretty soaked. And you gotta white boy with a big dick?! Damn, where can I get one?", she just stayed there even as I glared weakly at her from my seat on Jax's dick.

Once my body felt a like it could be moved, I grabbed Jax's t shirt and pulled it on after getting off of his lap.

"Can you go upstairs?"

"Yeah. Where's my room?"

"Upstairs first second door on the right. Tread softly. Our son is sleeping," I informed her while Jax grabbed his kutte to get his cigarettes and light up.

"Our son?"

"He's mine as much as he is yours, Jax," I leaned over giving him a deep kiss. "Now let's go shower and maybe we can get a round two, three, four going on."

"What about her?"

"She's fine. Not like she's never seen me naked before. She is my cousin."

"That's the one you were worried about?", he asked lifting a golden brow as he took a deep toke from his cigarette.

"Not anymore. Too much shit in Charming to deal with for me to be stressing over her. Now, come on."

-

"Somebody just got dicked down!", Mickey announced as I walked into my shop later that day with a cream lace bralette, a black leather mini skirt, and some red bottoms. "Why you walking like that huh, Stasi? Jax put it on you."

"Shut up! This is a business, Mick. Be more professional."

She gave me a sideways smirk which made me laugh and drop my hard ass act. I walked over to the counter and leaned over it as Jacey came out of the back with a box of merchandise.

"If she can't tell, I can. You got hickeys all over your breasts, your hair is messy even though you tried to put it in a nice bun, and you looked dazed like you still thinking about it."

"Thank you, Jace. Love the commentary from you both but just be professional unless you're on break."

"So are y'all making babies or baby making?", Mickey laughed ignoring my warning look.

"Looks like she already got one in the oven, if you ask me," Shy, my cousin, strutted in doing a stank walk like she knew she was the shit.

Bitch... My stomach is flat and my waist is still skinny so she on some other shit with that bullshit. This what I was talking bout when I said she may be called Shy but she shady as fuck.

"Yeah, whatever. And if I was, it ain't none of y'all damn business. Get to work, peasants. And you, go in the back so Mickey can start your training for the basics."

"Man, don't call me no fucking peasant. I went to school with princesses and shit."

"Okay, but your ass ain't one."

I laughed at her facial expression as I put my purse down and went to the back in my office.

Not even an hour later someone barged in.

"You have a bitch in there fucking shit up and who the fuck is she?", Nala asked coming in with an attitude. She tossed her purse to the side and I looked up to see that she looked like I felt.

"Bitch what happened to you?"

"I guess you can say that I found out fast that these white boys ain't shit."

"Who you let hit?", I asked now curious.

"The tall one with the dark, curly hair and the dude is a freak. Said he hated my guts but he had no problem fucking me."

"Tig? What the actual fuck? He always jokes about black women but he never seemed like the type. And you said he ain't shit?"

"Fucked me in the backseat of my car and left."

"And what? You expected flowers? Dinner and a movie? These guys fuck whoever they want when they want. If you want a real relationship, then you don't fuck them until you know you the only one."

"What about Jax?"

"What about him?", I asked ready to hear what she had to say.

"No offense, but these girls stare him down like he's a fucking God. He could literally do no wrong to these bitches."

"Yeah and..."

"And he doesn't tell them he has a girlfriend," she seemed stunned by my lack of emotion at her telling me all of this.

"Well, it really don't matter. He comes home to me every night and I can literally call him at any time and he will pick up. Plus there aren't any girlfriends in Samcro, only Old Ladies and wives."

Nala shrugged taking her hair down from its mess of a bun and using her fingers to run through it.

"Nala, don't worry about Shy. She'll either get under your skin or make you want to murder her and keep it to yourself. Don't do any of it but if you do, keep it to yourself."

"We need to take a trip."

"You like my friends, don't you?", I teased sticking my tongue out.

"That and I need a rest after that man nearly broke my cervix in half trying to brutalize my vajayjay."