S1E13: Hands We Tie

S1E13: Hands We Tie Pt. 1

Abel slept on my chest as I watched movies. His dad was out handling club business, my sister was over at the shop, and my parents were at home thinking up a scene and their vows for their vow renewal. I had woken to Neeta, Abel's nanny, knocking at the door talking about how Gemma wanted me to watch the little boy.

I sat up and put Abel in the blue and green boppy pillow on the couch so he could rest while I went to use the washroom.

"Everything alright with Abel?", Bay asked as she set down large bags from the diner and the store. I sat down at a stool on the island and went through the bags pulling out the food that she had brought. "He's fine, Bay. I think I'm just trying to get my brain to shut off for a minute or two," I whispered taking a handful of fries and shoving the greasy potatoes into my mouth.

"Well, I might have something," Bay said taking out a plate filled with two big, juicy burgers. "Dave told me that Jax is trying to keep the eyes on Clay but not push it onto the club. Wants to protect Opie for the time being, he knows the club is all that he has left."

"Not true," I snapped taking a bite of a burger.

"That's all he's known, Stasi. Like with Jax, you can't pull him away from it easily. We need to support him through all of this."

My phone rang and I rolled my eyes answering it deciding not to keep devouring my burger so I wouldn't be rude talking with my mouth full.

"Why the hell you calling me?"

"Cousin, stop joking. I have your address. Can I take my stuff there?"

"Yeah, whatever. I'm here anyways. But one condition... You work for me now."

"Bullshit."

"That or you can stay your ass over there with Mommy and Da."

"Fuck it! Okay, whatever."

I smiled widely knowing I was going to have fun working Shy harder than she's ever been worked before.

"Okay, well see you in twenty."

After ending the call, I finished off my burger and made myself a drink before going back into the nursery room I had completed for Abel just a couple weeks after Donna's funeral. It also had four other bedrooms, so my girls had a room if they wanted to stay and now Shy had her own room.

"That your cousin Shy from Italy?"

"Yeah, she's in town. I'm going to have to tell her about herself before she starts any shit. I can't babysit her while all of this is going down. So..."

"So what?"

"So I need you to run interference when it comes to her."

"Only cause I love you, babe, and orange is not your color," Bay smacked me on the butt as I leaned over checking on Abel. I gave her a glare and gestured for her to get out before she woke him up. "And I kind of miss Shy."

"She cut your hair when we were younger."

"I don't hold grudges unless you fucked my man and expect me to feel jealous or hurt by you being a hoe. Or if you're a guy and you broke my heart on purpose."

I rolled my eyes running a hand down Abel's tummy before turning and making sure his humidifier was working properly and it wasn't too cold or hot in the room. He usually slept so good through the nights despite the many problems with his heart and he fed well if I let music play while feeding him his bottle. Most nights, I dreamt about Jax and I with two more kids plus Abel just living happily with no drama.

My phone rang as soon as I left Abel's nursery.

I picked it up reading the caller id and answered the call once I saw the name. A small smile came to my face as I sat down at the kitchen island while Bay went about cleaning our mess and trashing it.

"Hey, I'm going to head out. Call me, love."

"See ya. Hey, what's going on?", I waved goodbye to Bayleigh and turned back to the conversation on my phone.

"Checking in. Haven't heard from you in awhile. Is everything alright in little ol' Charming?"

"Fine, Alex. How's your family?"

"Blue's missing you. He wants to come back down and see the little guy. Says he'll make a great big brother," Alex chuckled.

"Sure he would. Tell him I love him and he can come down whenever he feels like it."

"Will do, mamacita. Where's your boy toy?"

"Jax is- oh wait, he's here. I can hear his bike in the driveway. Um, can I call you back, Alex?"

"Sure whatever. Love you, Stasi."

"I love you, too, Alex. Bye," I ended the call a little bit after seeing Jax walk through the door still looking down. He glanced at me with a questioning look but I brushed it off. There was no time for the jealous boyfriend act when he had whores practically lining up to fuck him. "Seems like one of us is holding up great. What's your deal?"

"Was that Alex? The guy who has a hard on for you Alex?"

"Stop being a fucking jerk, Jax! He's my best friend something you don't know shit about."

"Tara's my best friend. Why can't I go calling her telling her I love her?", he pushed trying to make me feel bad about having a friend in Alex.

"You know what?! Fuck it! Call her whatever the fuck you want to call her, I'm not going to cry about it but stop acting like everything is my fault. You have to talk to me, Jax. I'm not some bitch on the street trying to jump on your bike for kicks. Just let me help you."

"Opie needs help, not me," he snapped glaring at me and I backed up throwing my hands up in surrender at the whole mess. "And the only thing that can help distract me is a quick meaningless fuck but you're worth more than that to me. Why? I don't fucking know! I know I lost a friend in Donna and Opie died in some ways because of it."

"You can't control that, baby," I spoke softly closing the space between us and placing both of my hands on each side of his face. "I died and I came back. No control... This helplessness that you feel is only natural. What you do or don't do isn't going to change what happened, Jax," I pecked him on the lips and then the cheek.

He leaned his forehead against mine staring deeply into my eyes, his blue growing darker by the second.

I could literally feel the sexual tension rising as his eyes were dilated to black circles with only a small bit of blue visible.

"Jax, you know I need you."

"You can have me," he said closing his eyes.

I leaned forward and began slowly kissing him taking his bottom lip into my mouth and suckling on it before he started responding giving me deep, wet openmouthed kisses that left me breathless.

He grabbed my thighs and I was hoisted up onto his waist with my hand tightly gripping his blonde hair as I continued letting our lips dance. My mind couldn't focus on anything other than the way he made me feel.

I didn't even notice his hand slipping into my boy shorts and rubbing my already soaking panties.

"We have yet to christen this house and I'm so wet and ready for you, baby," I gasped kissing him deeply making him moan in pleasure.

"Get ready, sweetheart."

Warning: Sexual Content Ahead!

Also Last Three Chapters Before The Second Season & The Second Book Are Updated!!!