S1E2: Getting Settled Pt. 3

SOA Theme --->

S1E2: Getting Settled Pt. 3

"Somethin' bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman....'

- Ariana Grande 'Dangerous Woman'

I waited for the thing that already had my stomach dropping.

"Jax should be-"

"He should be on his way to see the new baby that his wife just gave birth to," David finished.

My head filled with different scenarios. Was it Tara? No, couldn't be. She left Charming before I did and I didn't ever plan to see her again.

"Who is it? Who's Jax's wife?"

Mickey held my arms as I swayed from side to side. The panic inside of me was real but I didn't think it would get this bad and especially not over the guy that I was too young for.

"Some junkie who caught his attention."

"Must have had a hell of a attention catching act for him to put a ring on it and have a kid with her."

"Stasi...."

"I'm going to just go for a walk. David, see you later," I hugged Mickey and pressed a kiss to David's cheek as I took off in the opposite direction that I had seen Jax's Harley head.

-

I found myself sitting under a tree in the park when I felt my phone going off.

Not my iPhone, but my prepay.

"Quien llama?", I looked around as I answered the phone. *Who is calling?*

"Alex, estoy bien. Lo hice bien."

*Alex, I'm good. I made it okay. *

I let him speak and then the whole mess about Jax, his wife, and his new baby disappeared.

"Mis padres están bien, Alex. ¿Que pasa contigo? Voy a venir a ver a tu chica de caramelo?"