S1E10: Faint Of Heart Pt. 3 [Warning]

The first sexy scene for Stasi & Jax!
Might not be good, but I'm not that good in SMUT so yeah... Enjoy!

We reached the store quickly and I led us in making sure that none of my employees were still there.

After I made sure no one was going to interrupt us, I led Jax into my office and locked the door so ready to have some private sexy time with him.

“Jackson,” I said, interrupting him as he roamed around the room admiring it, with a quiet little moan as I removed my clothes feeling very excited, “I'm ready.”

Jax's breath caught in his throat and he closed the distance between us having stripped his kutte as soon as he saw how ready I really was for him.

The first few seconds were damn near overwhelming as he pushed slowly pushed his hard cock inside of me. Everything felt so amazing and my heart sped up as I gripped his shoulders. In turn, Jax gripped my thigh when he leaned against me to push until he slid in to the hilt.

“My god,” I whispered, my other hand flying to Jax's back for assurance that I wouldn't topple right off my desk as he held himself still while I adjusted to his impressive size.

“You alright?” he asked.

“Mhm. Be even better if you'd move,” I said, and Jackson was more than happy to oblige. He worked slow at first, letting my body acclimate itself to his. But it became clear pretty quickly in the way that I tugged at Jax's hips that I wasn't in the mood for him to take it slow.

And pretty soon I could feel my whole world shaking as Jax continously thrust into me at an almost frantic pace, everything on top of my desk shaking and rattling and slowly migrating around on the mahogany surface. My photo frame slipped off the front of the desk and crashed to the floor, shattering and sending glass all over the place. I laughed, but I couldn't not kept going, pushing my body toward Jackson's to meet every single thrust.

“Harder.”

“You are a needy little thing,” he said, leaning down to bite my collarbone sending my head flying back as I let out a deep throaty moan.

“Please,” I begged, and so Jax fucked me harder, unable to suppress his own laugh when my coffee mug fell off and broke too. God, if he destroyed everything I owned fucking me, I wouldn't give the slightest shit.

“This what you want?” my blonde lover asked, and I let out a strained little whimper so unexpected that I had to bite my bottom lip to keep any more from falling free. It just felt too amazing for me to even comprehend any thoughts or words of response.

Jax was sweating now. I could see the little drops of it pooling under his hairline and running down his forehead. And without stopping, he pulled his white tee off and threw it on my desk.

I reached for it, balling it up and using it to lay back slightly, shifting our angle.

“Ohhh God.”

Jax clamped his hand down hard over my throat as soon as I started to shake from my first orgasm. I seemed brought both of my hands up to grip his wrist, holding him there as I groaned turn in my head into his neck as he leaned closer and whimpered against his slick skin.

“You need a minute?” he asked, because he didn't think I was going to last another minute with the way I continued to shake and tighten up beneath him. I tightened my grip wanting him to keep going until he had gotten off as well and nodded vigorously, my face pressed against his shoulder as he released his hold on my neck.

Like many times before Jax reached down and pressed his fingers down into my heat making me stretch further on his length and I felt my juices slicking him making it easier to thrust in and out.

I looked this man that I loved deeply in the eyes and hummed in happiness as my lips touched his own in a deep passionate kiss. Trying to memorize every little inch of Jackson's face as he got closer and closer, I matched the rhythm of his hips with my own.

“Are you- Are you close, baby? I need you to be close.... Oh, Jackson, uhmm.”

My eyes went wide and then rolled back into my head, and I felt the groan of his completion vibrating through my body as he sunk even deeper. Something warm overflowed my core and I looked down to watch him pump through both of our orgasms, mines felt highly sensitive and he shook in pleasure.

I breathed heavily as we just stayed connected with his forehead pressed against mine. Enjoying the air between us and feeling each other's sweat slicked skin. I sat up and grabbed him by the ass, making him stay inside for a little longer until I could see properly.

Brushing back his blonde hair, I could see his blue eyes slowly going back to their normal state.

"You make me so happy."

"Why cause I can make you orgasm two times in a row?", his blue eyes shone with amusement.

"Because I can feel it when we do this. I can feel everything even your raw emotions that you try to hide because you're a Son. Gemma would flip out if she knew you had any deep feelings for me."

"My Mom is my mom. She doesn't get a say in who I love. And I do love you."

I rolled my eyes at the way he said it. No grand gesture but it still made me feel like he could be comfortable with people knowing that he was in a committed relationship with me and he loved me just as much as I loved him.

He tapped me on the leg and I released him from our close position and watched him as he pulled up his boxers and jeans which he had dropped on account of my being in a rush. I handed him back his shirt after I remembered I was using it as a backrest and lift.

"That couch looks too good to miss out on."

"Okay then. I'll light some candles, open the windows, and we can relax for a couple of hours," I offered pulling out my makeup wipes from inside my desk to clean myself up a little and pull on my panties. Jax threw his kutte on the couch and helped me straighten up my desk which was a mess, luckily my laptop was attached to it and everything else was heavy enough to hold it down. "Also I have a fridge full of food and drinks. Make yourself comfortable."

We got my office settled in no time and I snuggled up in Jax's arms as we lie on the couch talking about this new arrangement.

And I had no idea we would fall asleep with our arms around each other.

"Hey! She's in here, Mick," Nala's voice broke me from my much needed rest.

"What the hell, LaLa?"

"Your mom sent for you. I tried to call but you wouldn't answer your-"

I hopped up in a flash.