S1E6: Back II Black Pt. 1

Katey Sagal --->

S1E6: Back II Black Pt. 1

"Whenever I was frightened or ever felt alone..."

- Zendaya 'Neverland'

-

"What happened the other night with the guy whose back was burned?", I asked Bayleigh as we sat to lunch and enjoyed each other's company.

Stasi's Outfit:

Bayleigh's Outfit:

Bayleigh's Outfit:

She took a sip of her drink to wash down her burger before she spoke.

"How did you know about that?", she asked even knowing how small this town was.

"Your mother told me," I joked before I put my hand up to keep her from hitting me. "Just kidding. I heard about it like everyone else does. My Dad didn't give me anymore details besides 'club business'. I truly hope they didn't burn that man's tattoo off his back for some sick twisted joke."

"You know they have to get their tattoo blackened after they leave the club?"

"I didn't know that. It's bullshit, too. They chose to get the tattoo and it should be their decision whether they want to cover it or not," I stole some of Bay's fries as mine were all gone. She nearly stabbed me with her fork but I was like a ninja at taking food.

"Are you and Jax a thing?", her blue eyes sparkled at the prospect of learning some new details on my love life. She loved delving into people's lives. That's why I think she became a doctor. "Is he going to put a ring on it? If he is, I call dibs on Maid of Honor. Unless I get married first then I'll be your Matron of Honor," Bay babbled happily even as she got ketchup all over her chin from taking a huge bite of her burger. I leaned forward and brushed it off with my thumb laughing hard at her expression.

"When you learn how to eat maybe."

"I know how to eat, Stasi, don't worry about that," Bay's dirty little mind made me laugh even harder. People looked over at us and started to smile some even joining in not even knowing what I was laughing about. I was just that contagious.

"What's made you pretty ladies chuckle up a storm?", David asked as he walked in and took a seat to my left placing an arm around my chair. Bay lifted a perfect blonde brow at her brother before shaking her head. "Where's Jake? And why's he not answered any of my messages? I called him six times to tell him something important and he hasn't got back to me," Bayleigh looked worried and I felt her on that especially when it was your family that failed to call you back or pick up the phone. "I'm sure he's fine, B. I seen him earlier at the station. Nothing to fuss about."

And fuss she did despite his reassurance.

"Okay, I have to go. Have a great time with your big bro, Bay. See you later, David."

"Bye, Stasi."

"Bye, troublemaker."

I waved goodbye to the pair of them before I headed out of the diner. It was Bayleigh's treat but I left a $50 tip even if it was more than our meal. I just didn't have my head on right at the moment with everything from Jax, to Gemma, to my mom.

"Excuse you!", I hissed in pain as some asshole bumped rudely into my arm.

The stranger just kept walking and I scowled as I headed to my car not in the mood to get distracted.

"Didn't see you at the fundraiser last night. Whatever I said the other night to make you forget to give to the less fortunate..."

"Nothing you said to me the other night haunts me, Gem. I will donate with the family like we do every year. Can we not do this right now? I don't feel so good," I felt a headache coming on from all the information filling my head.

"I'll let you go. Please come over whenever you like or just want to talk. I'm not the same woman I was eight years ago."

"I'm not the same girl. And I'm not naïve enough to believe that the Gemma Teller wants to just talk to me."

Gemma saw a woman behind me and excused herself. I turned to watch her after placing my shades on my face. The lady looked like she was looking for something or someone and Gemma just took a skateboard off the ground and cracked her in the face.

I squealed in surprise my hand covered my mouth as shock ran through my body.

"What the fuck, Gemma? She didn't even do nothing!", My accent shone through as I pushed Gemma away from the girl and helped her stand up. "Fucking gash! You're not supposed to come here!", Gemma screamed at the girl before walking off.

My head ached so much from Gemma with her bullshit.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to drive you to the hospital?", I didn't really feel like dealing with any more people at this point but helping her seemed the right thing to do. "My nose is fucked. Could you, please? I don't even know what that was for."

"If I know Gemma then you probably messed with the wrong Son," I joked not really thinking as I helped her to my car after giving her some tissues from my purse.

"You know the Sons?"

"Yeah. I don't live under a rock, darlin'."

"Is she always this violent?", the lady asked.

"Violent when she wants to be. You get used to her. What's your name by the way?"

"Cherry. I'm looking for a Son by the name of Half Sack. We met in Nevada, but I...."

She trailed off and then she came to a realization. My joke didn't seem so funny now. Did she mess with Jax or Clay? Wait a minute. Why would she care who Jax slept with? Look at Tara and Wendy.

"You fucked Clay," I sighed heavily. No way she was coming back from that. "And you were just introduced to his Old Lady, Gemma, the Queen Bee of Samcro."

I got her immediate attention and left her to get fixed but Bayleigh caught me before I left the hospital. She pulled me into a deserted exam room.

"Did you do that to her nose?"

"No, but I'm going to do that to yours if you don't let me go home. I just need to lie down. And how the hell did you get here before me?"

"Here, lie down. I'll go get you something to drink cause you feel feverish. Are you okay?"

"My leg feels better. I took the antibiotics and got enough rest. Why am I feeling so sick?"

"Do I get to be Doctor Bayleigh?"

"Fix me. Now!", I closed my eyes as nausea and a wave of dizziness swept over me.

😈😇😆😁 more to come 😈😇😆😁