S1E6: Back II Black Pt.3

Alessandra ---->

S1E6: Back II Black Pt.3

'I'll rise like the day....'

- Andra Day 'Rise Up'

"So basically you were shot by that psycho and now he came to.... To what? To kill you? What the hell is he doing here, Stasi?!", Bayleigh panicked as she thought about what Jason being here meant.

"He's.... I don't fucking know! This is too fucking much. I thought coming here would be better than going off and-"

"And what, Nastasia?!"

"I thought about going to Paris with my uncle and then I remembered how much Shy has it out for me," I sighed completely drained of energy and ready to just go back under. "When I got the call from Mickey, I came right away. It was like God wanted me to come back to Charming to get my life together."

"He shot you in the heart... Did he- um, did he kill you? Did he get arrested? Oh my god!!! I need to call David and get him out of Charming ASAP!", Bay pulled out her cell and I immediately screamed at her to just stop doing anything.

"It's my problem, Bayleigh! Please let me handle it. If you stir up this and David gets hurt, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. David could broadcast this to everyone and then Jax or Gemma or my Dad finds out. Please don't do that."

"I'm keeping an eye on you and him. If he crosses the line, babe, I might not stop myself from shooting him my goddamn self."

"Love you, too, sis. Now please fill me with those amazing drugs," I placed my head back against the pillow and jokingly lifted my wrist. Bayleigh rolled her eyes but laughed at my little joke. "I'm going to go find you some food and then I'm getting Mickey and Jace down here to watch you while I'm on rounds," I started to protest but Bayleigh tapped my hand to make me be quiet.

The sleep that overcame me after she administered me another round of drugs for my 'anxiety attack' helped a lot.

-

"Wake up, Sleeping Beauty...", Mickey whispered and she sounded so close that I felt like swatting at the air in front of me.

"Stoooooppppp....."

The sound of laughter made me open my eyes. I peered into the face of Michaela but Jacey, Bay, and my Mom were standing off to the side.

"Okay, she's up. Now can we eat?!"

Eat?

"What the hell are you talking about, Mick?"

There was food filling a whole table on the other side of my hospital room. My Mom shrugged innocently as she held some Get Well Soon balloons and a bouquet of flowers.