Conscious again

My eyes flickered open, I was alone. Ashok's face came into my view and I reached out a hand to his. He made me sit up and we shared a romantic moment. I looked down, too shy to look into his eyes.
"Since when did the princess of Kaling become so shy?" Ashok laughed, his beautiful, manly voice strung the chords of my heart.
"Since the prince of Magadh met her," I replied, liking all this attention.
"I see, so, you want me to go?" He turned to go but I caught him quickly.
"Ashok,"
"Yes?" He sat back down next to me, smiling.
"Promise me you'll never leave me?"
His eyes fluttered a bit and he looked me in the eye and said: "I promise. Anyways, errr, are you feeling better now Kaurvaki?"
"Now that you're with me, yes,"
He smirked. My love for him just expanded every time. We both stood up and he groped my waist so tight and pulled me close to him.
"What are you doing? Someone might see!" I cried, trying to struggle out of his grip.
"Let them see...." he whispered sensuously in my ear. This was not usually Ashok.
I put a hand on his forehead and brought it down his face; he was enjoying it. My fearful eyes watched my hand as it moved down his face and his eyes dissolved into mine as we hugged. He brought out his dagger and pulled down my gown to make my shoulders naked. He leaned over my body and looked at the wound Dhiraj had made. He used the side of the cold blade to touch my wound and he ran the blade in slow, circular motions around it. I closed my eyes every time he touched me, and he was still caressing my back while he watched my expressions.