Chapter 2

"Oh my ! You look so beautiful Natalie. Happy birthday and here's the gift from both of us." Mrs. Montario congratulated Natalie while Pointing at his husband smiling adorably.

"Aunt Caroline? Such a pleasant surprise. So you guys actually came to Brazil, just to attend my birthday party?" Natalie asked being stunned at their arrival while widening her eyes in shock.

"Yes sweety, who would miss the birthday party of such a sweet angel? It's been a year since I last saw you and you've gotten more beautiful, wish I could just adopt you." Mrs.Montario spoke lovingly, caressing her cheeks.

"Hahaha you're still the sweetest person ever and about that beauty part, I know I am awesome, thanks anyway." Natalie said while flipping her hair playfully.

"That's what I like about this kid. She's as confident as our son and the only difference is that she's more adorable and talkative than rest of the teenagers these days." Mr.Montario spoke while smiling at her.

"Well uncle you know I've my charms and it's almost impossible to find a sweetheart like me I don't blame you." Natalie smiled and winked at his uncle's direction playfully.

"Hahaha no doubt. Who wouldn't like you? What are you upto these days?"  Mr. Montario asked eagerly.

"Well I am just done with high school and I've applied in some Universities in New York. I'll have to wait for 3 or 4 months to get the results." Natalie spoke smiling a little.

"Wow so you're coming to New York? That is just amazing. Why don't you both shift there too? It'll be entertaining to have a professional competitor in my city finally." Mrs. Montario said while teasing Mrs.Williams.

"Hahaha are you not afraid that I'll give you a tough competition after all I am running here the largest clothing line." Mrs. Williams retorted back laughing at her statement.

"I am not afraid probably we can cooperate and launch another boutique in New York together." Mrs. Montario offered sincerely.

"You're very generous. In future I'll definitely think about it. For now we're sending Natalie alone. If she misses us, we can arrange something anytime and about being professional competitors, aren't our husbands enough being best friends and business partners as well?" Asked Mrs. Williams teasingly.

"Hahaha so in the end our wives are still jealous of our friendship." Said Mr.Williams half hugging his best friend Mr. Montario and smiling adorably at his wife.

"No one is jealous we both have our own special bonding. What do you say Caroline?" Asked Mrs. Williams challenging at his husband.

"Katherine is right we enjoy each other's company way too much to get jealous over you guys." Agreed Mrs. Montario.

"I turned 18 and it's me who is supposed to be immature then why are you guys stealing this from me and acting like high schoolers?" Natalie said sulking.

After hearing this from her , all four of them started laughing hysterically.

______________________________________

Enrique's P.O.V

After taking my mother for shopping and dropping her off, I was so tired that I slept whole day in my apartment.

I had a two bedroom apartment and it was an expensive one. I've been living here ever since my high school ended. It was gifted to me by my father. I feel so complete here and kind of possessive about my place that's the reason why I never invited any of my girlfriends here.

No girl has ever been in my apartment and why would I let some random chick visit my place. I like it because it's quiet and peaceful in here. No one can disturb me when I am doing my tasks or sleeping, that's the best part.

Ever since I came back, I kept thinking how my mother was talking about a girl so lovingly.
I don't think if I've ever seen her like this.

She deals with clients all the time, most of them are females obviously because she runs a successful chain boutique in New york and she's one of the best female designer here.

But the part which keeps bothering me is the way she kept adoring that girl. She always tells me that teenagers these days are very rude and she doesn't like any girl for her son as for marriage prospect so I've to be extra careful while choosing my life partner. Little does she know that I am least interested in getting into a serious relationship, let alone a marriage.

Anyhow whoever that girl is, I despise her just like I despise any other girl.
She's turning 18 which means she'll be all like any other teenager getting drunk, night bars and one night stands. And my sweet mother is just too innocent to notice any of this.

Aarrrghhh! Parents!

______________________________________