Chapter 5

Enrique's  P.O.V

"What's going on here?"
A voice came from behind. I looked at the direction and it was our principal.

"Nothing sir. We were just discussing something."
She said casually with a normal face. After that she turned to me.

"I think we are even now."

She said looking at my left cheek and walked away.

I was dumbfounded. I had to do something. She insulted me right in front of my friends. Who does she think she is?

But in reality, I couldn't even move from the spot. It all felt like a dream.

She unbuttoned her coat then gave it to her bodyguard and said something to him, in return of which he walked out of the building but not without giving me a death glare which I completely ignored.

And she? Where is she? Oh shit, what was I thinking? I should've done something!

"Man, that was hot. She looked hella fine, giving you a slap and with all that talking. God, I've a new crush, what do I do?" Said Ryan while placing a hand on his chest dramatically.

"He slapped your best friend you jerk and she's your crush?"

I retorted back angrily giving him a death glare.

All of them were controlling themselves not to laugh at the situation.

"Well Enrique, you pretty much deserved it and she was right you guys are even. You ruined her coat and she slapped you. God! I swear this is the best day ever. A girl actually slapped you."

Ryan started laughing his ass off.
I ignored him and stared where she was standing earlier.

"Okay bro, don't take it to the heart or have you already been smitten by her? She really was pretty. I won't judge you." This time it was Ian.

"Why the hell would I like a girl who slapped me? And pretty? No she wasn't pretty at all. She had an average face. I wish I never see her again."

I was getting angrier every passing moment which I thought was, because I couldn't do anything to stop her.

"Easy brother. Just forget about it let's go to class and calm your nerves we have a test." Jay tried to calm me by placing a hand on my shoulder.

"I am warning you all, don't ever mention that girl infront of me ever again because I'll kill who will even talk about her." I was fuming in anger now, gritting my teeth, clenching unclenching my fists to control myself.

"Alright alright! We got you. Calm down now. Let's go, we're getting late."

Ryan knew me better and he knew if someone provoked me right now, I would literally kill that person, so they all tried to change the topic, which I was thankful for.

I never want to see you again miss attitude. I wished inside, which I thought, was because I was angry at her but I didn't know it was the other way around!

.................................................................

We were in class waiting for the professor and still I was thinking about her and while I was doing that, an unexpected thing happened. I smiled. Wow! What's wrong with me seriously? I am supposed to hate her guts. Focus Enrique!

I was still indulged in my thoughts when professor came in. Everyone went silent.

Professor Ellen was a decent and hardworking teacher. I liked attending her classes in previous semester too.

She wrote a topic on the board and turned towards class.

"Hello everyone, I hope you're all in great shape. Now before we get started, let me welcome a new student in here."

"Come in Natalie." She spoke.

Someone entered and climbed onto the stage beside miss Ellen. I was still deep in my thoughts so I didn't bother.

"Oh my God! Enrique she's the girl who slapped you." Jay shouted in a low voice into my ear.

I looked at the direction where she was standing and all I felt was numbness. I sighed at the sight in front me. So her name is Natalie. I called her name in a whisper. I liked the sound of that, beautiful name.

"Introduce yourself, Natalie." Miss Ellen smiled at her.

"Hello everyone! I hope you're all fine. I am Natalie Williams and I am a fresher." She spoke confidently with her angelic voice.

"Hey. Your introduction is incomplete." Ryan who was sitting in my right side said with a smirk.

She looked at us and as soon as she saw me, she knitted her eyebrows and immediately turned her gaze towards Ryan while murmuring something in her mouth which I guess were curse words.

"What else is there to say?" She asked Ryan being a little irritated .

"Well you have to say it like this.
Hello everyone. I hope you're all fine. I am Natalie Williams. I am a fresher so take care of me."

Ryan said with a mischievous smile this time. I could tell he was trying to flirt.

"Did you take care of me these past 19 years?" She asked Ryan in a challenging tone .

"So you're even telling us your age that means you're looking for suitors. Why don't you consider me then?"

"You meet not even a single requirement of mine .....'BROTHER'."

She emphasized on word brother with a smirk which made a flirt like Ryan stop his further actions.

"She's really something isn't she?" Ryan whispered to me.

He was right I was feeling the same. She looked so genuine in her every move. She was a complete package, sarcastic, humorous, beautiful, descent and elegant.

Everyone in class was watching the drama interestingly and I could hear giggles over her last statement.

She then turned to miss Ellen and asked for permission to be seated.

"Hey, sit here. It's empty." Idiotic pervert Shawn offered her a seat beside him.

Don't sit there, he's an ass****.

I internally screamed at her. I didn't know why I did that for her.

"No thanks. I found my seat already." She said making shawn's jaw drop to the floor in disappointment.

Serves you right jerk!

She made her way and sat in the last row making me stunned again because I thought all beautiful girls want attention.

Atleast no guy can see her now. I thought as there was no one sitting in the last row and just thinking about that I smiled again.

Wow, what's wrong with me? I pinched myself when I realized what I was thinking. I need to fix this damn!

____________________________________