Chapter 17

Natalie's P.O.V

"I don't get this. Why would he punch that guy out of nowhere?"
Ashley spoke being curious as hell.

"Could it be that he likes Natalie? So out of jealousy he punched him?" Jasmine let out her suspicion.

"Damn it! Have you lost your mind? Like me? Do you call this likeness? I am going to get called in principal's office for this crap. He's just trying to irritate me because I hurt his lame ego by slapping him. He just wants to get back at me. Hell, I would let it happen."

I facepalmed myself in frustration at Jasmine's statement.

"But Natalie he first came for friendship, now this. I don't think that it's about getting even. May be he just wants to be on your good side."

Ashley again tried to convince me. Last time when I told her about his apology she really thought I should've forgiven him and accepted his friendship request.

"All things aside. Did you all see how hot he looked fighting that poor guy? He's so muscular and handsome and seductive and ....."
Victoria was going on and on when I cut her in the middle.

"And asshole." I said smirking at her.

They all started laughing except her.

"Hey! That's rude Natalie don't call him that......wait.... Actually you should. He's an asshole for rejecting my huge ocean of love."

Victoria said in a dramatic way throwing her right hand in air and placing the left one on her heart.

"Hahaha shut up, Victoria."
I shouted while laughing. Somehow she was always the one to calm me down in my angry mood.

"Hey, I heard there's this party coming up arranged by one of my classmate. We should go."

I suddenly remembered the invitation and decided to chill out a little.

"Yayy. My Natalie is back. Partying Natalie is my favorite. I love you."

Ashley said while clapping in excitement and hugging me tightly. She was always extra ready for parties. I hugged her back and kissed her cheek.

"Oh shit! Where did that shy Natalie go who got all red when I kissed her cheek?" Elena said while placing both of her hands on either side of her face in shock.

"Natalie and shy? Hahaha girl, you still have a lot to learn about her. She's the most flirty girl I've ever known. Her future husband sure is lucky. Damn!" Victoria said while whinking at my direction.

"Hahaha exactly. She's right Elena. I still remember the time when we were sixteen and just in one minute she seduced a guy in a restaurant when she lost a bet."

Ashley said laughing and gave a high five to Victoria.

"Have you forgotten how just by her mere dirty looks and a little hand touch she made you moan once."

Victoria spoke while standing up and moving away from Ashley's side.

"Shuuuttt uppp!!!! Why did you bring that up? I was drunk. I'll kill you! Come here."

Ashley started running to catch Victoria.

"But is it a lie though? You became so horny after, that you even pulled me towards you and asked me to sleep with you. Hahaha hell! Aah seriously. Never seen such desperation."

Finally I interrupted making Ashley all red in embarrassment.

"Nattalieee, go to hell! I hate you both!!" Ashley hid her face in the cup of her hands.