Chapter 66 - Hell Yes I Do

Natalie's  P.O.V

It was two weeks after we got back together. I was sitting on the couch watching tv randomly changing channels. When an image of particular someone caught my attention. It was Amanda.

Super model sentenced in prison for upto twenty years along with large amount of fine being involved in money laundering.

My mind instantly took me to my conversation with Enrique that day. By any chance did he? No. She looked devastated and ashamed covering her face with her hands when photographers were taking her pictures. I wanted this. I wanted this look on her face. I wanted to ruin her but it didn't give me pleasure instead it scared me. 

I was standing in the middle of the living room when the door burst open revealing a very cheerful Enrique behind. He came near me eyes on the tv a victorious smile formed on his lips reaching his ears making me panic even more. He did it. A fake case?

"What did you do?"

He shrugged his shoulders to feign ignorance and questioned instead.

"I did what was supposed to be done. Have you eaten?"

I stepped back a little turning his attention towards me and spoke worriedly. My eyebrows scrunched up in stress and confusion.

"You can talk about food right now? Tell me what is it Enrique? What have you done?"

He looked at the distance I created then lessened it immediately standing merely inches away then spoke in a nonchalant tone holding the right side of my face caressing my cheek with his thumb making me calm down a little.

"Don't worry baby. I didn't do anything wrong. She was running her businesses very illegally. I knew a little about them then I had to work some more to find evidence and when I did, being a responsible citizen I gave it to police. She's been involved in money laundering and whatnot. A filth is out of our sight. If I could I would've killed her already. I hate her that much. But that way I'll end up in prison and you'll be left behind. God knows if you thought of leaving me and move on so I decided to make things happen differently."

Then he tilted his head meeting my eyes even more smiling cheekily.

"You must be so proud of me right?"

I looked at him awestruck. I was completely shocked at his revelation face palming in frustration. Whatever she did to us was wrong and if Enrique is speaking truth which I know he is then she committed a federal crime. He did a right thing. But twenty years? In prison? Maybe I was more shocked at Enrique's reaction. I never thought he could be this daring just to get even.

"Oh my God Enrique. What have you... Was it even necessary? She's locked up for years. Whatever she did to us is in the past. You didn't have--"

I kept mumbling on and on looking at the tv and floor in between but in the end he cut me in the middle and grabbed my hand speaking softly in a threatening way looking deep into my eyes with a serious face.

"I had to and I will do it again if it's needed in the future too. Girls need to see what I'll do if someone even thought of breaking us apart. Now leave this topic. I don't want to talk about her ever again. Let's eat."

After that he dragged me along with him in the kitchen but not before hastily switching off the television. I gulped the lump which was formed because of being shocked in my throat.

Why does he look so hot all of a sudden? Oh great Natalie, so fucking great.
.................................................................

Enrique decided to have a dinner date at a famous Italian restaurant. It was much needed. We needed some time alone without any worries to relax and enjoy each other's presence. But right when we walked out of the restaurant stepping towards Enrique's car I heard a voice calling him making both of us stop at once.