Chapter 25

Last chapter was edited due to a

lot of grammatical and spelling

mistakes. Enjoy :)

_______________________________________

Enrique's  P.O.V

It was Saturday, for which I have grown extreme hate quite some time now. The reason behind is, because I can't see Natalie on weekend!!

I was sleeping peacefully on my bed when my phone started ringing. I almost jumped thinking it would be Natalie but no it was dad. What was I thinking? Why would she call me?  Idiot!

I picked up and answered in a cheerful voice.

"Hello dad. How are you?"

"So you remember your father? Thank God!"

"Haha come on dad, why wouldn't I remember. I was just busy a little so couldn't visit you."

"Yeah, you're always busy. Anyhow come to this annual business gala. Since you aren't interested in anyone I'll arrange some meetings with my business partner's daughters. Just come here. You'll enjoy plus you can meet them."

Wow! What are my parents upto these days? Only if you could arrange a meeting with Natalie... wait maybe she'll attend the event.

"Dad, I am not just interested, I am completely committed to someone so you have to stop whatever you're thinking to do."

"Whaaattt? You're what?"

Should I tell him? But he'll be too excited God knows what will he do. If dad showed it infront of her, I am dead. It's not time for that yet. She's barely getting used to my presence, I can't ruine that.

"Relax dad. I am committed to my youthfulness." I said playfully while laughing a little.

"Oh.. what was I thinking? It's my son I am talking to who doesn't believe in love." He said it all, disappointment evident in his tone.

Only if you knew...

"Dad, I'll see if I can come okay. And even if I couldn't then I'll come home tomorrow and please don't arrange anything for me. I don't want to meet any girl. So don't do that."

"Alright I won't! Try to come, your mom is missing you very much."

"Okay dad... see you. Bye."

"Take care son. Bye."

After ending the call, I instantly dialled Natalie's number just to confirm if she would be there. After three bells she picked up.

"Good morning Natalie. Are you awake?" Stupid question. Of course she is, that's why she picked up.

"Morning. No, I was sleeping until you called to change that." She spoke in her morning husky voice. It was so melodious and seductive I forgot why I called her. She was yawning continuously in a cute way. Her slow breaths were such a turn on. Damn it! I am losing it again. I didn't say anything and remained silent for a minute.

"Hello? Are you there? Why did you call?" She spoke again making me come out of that deadly trance I was in a few seconds ago.

"Oh yeah. I was just wondering if you're going to attend that business gala which is held today." I asked nonchalantly.

"Are you coming?" She asked instead of answering. I smiled. Good going angel.