Chapter 3

Enrique's  P.O.V

After Saturday being spent on my mother and her 'gift shopping' I decided to go back to my party routine for Sunday.

I went there alone since my friends told me that they were going to give me a surprise or something. I entered in the club and reserved a spot in the corner. I sat there fidgeting with my cellphone while observing the environment. It was all noisy and rough. Girl's were wearing short clothes regardless of the perverted eyes staring at them with lust.

But this is what they came for right? Deliberately making a move on guys and who wouldn't love an invitation? Everyone ofcourse !

I wore black leather jacket and a white t-shirt. I was wearing my Rolex white watch on my left wrist and black jeans with white Adida's sneakers. And for my looks I knew I was looking hell fine. I know how handsome I am and that's what girls lust for.

"Hello Enrique, did you wait long?" Asked my best friend Ryan

"No, I just got here what was that surprise you were talking about?" I asked back in curiosity.

He whispered "these" and winked at me, pointing at three girls wearing low cut skirts and blazers revealing their assets and their make-up was as heavy as metal. God why are girls not at all graceful these days?

He introduced me to them. "Ok girls this is Enrique, my best friend, who you all have been dying to meet and Enrique, this is Ileana ,Tiya and Risha. They are our juniors from university and it's our duty to protect juniors right?" Said Ryan in a flirting tone smirking a little.

I too smirked at his statement and stared at girls who were eye raping me like I am the only one standing there. My other 2 friends "Ian and Jay" were giving me meaningful looks that I should choose one of them.

"Fine! " Since the girls aren't going to back down on their own. I spoke finally.

"let's go for drinks I reserved a spot."

In the end we all started talking and girls were laughing their ass off at Ryan's fake ass jokes.

He was continuously trying to make me bond with Risha. She was hot, wearing black blazer and nude pink skirt. She was a little normal in three of them so I decided to have a nice chat with the girl alone as what's the harm in having a little fun.

We were talking and were sitting a little far from the rest of my friends and then boom! She started kissing me. I guess the dim light, drinks and music was getting into her. My looks were even more enticing for the girl and she couldn't control. I kissed back but she was acting like we were lovers and all.

She was pulling me towards her hungrily and her hands were over my thighs which I didn't like as she was completely into the kiss and was asking for more which I was not willing to give. I pushed her back a little and made her stable on her toes, she was completely shocked, probably she thought that I will not retract and give her my body like a little bitch.

Well girl I am not losing my virginity for some random chick at the club and get STD'S.

I walked away and she was still giving me shocking looks which didn't affect me at all.

I told my friends that I am going back to my apartment since we all had an early morning class and the situation earlier was irritating me to my core.

I left immediately after that. I went in the parking lot and got into my black Porsche then drove back to my apartment.

After taking my shower and calming my guts I cursed and despised girls again. Why can't anyone act like a sober person these days? Every girl being extra hormonal around me, goes for something more, than a kiss, always.

This is what my friends don't like about me. They say I should get along with it and have pleasure because I am a man and I have my needs.

Well I don't want a pleasure by which I'll feel disgusted after.

Why should I let my body get touched by whores who do this all the time and especially when I clearly know that they are lusting over my body and handsome face.

I should give them what they want? What am I? A prostitute? Naah not happening bros!

I should just sleep otherwise I am going to curse girls even more!!

______________________________________

Okay guys next chapter is very interesting since main characters are going to meet.

Hang tight :)